Gold Mining Northern California, Columbia, CA, Gold Hog High banker Revi...:

ForumRunner_20150304_130243.png

ForumRunner_20150304_130243.png

QNCrazy

Sep 30, 2013
Motherlode, CA
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro
Alien, Nice gold. I am very familiar with the Eagle Creek Area. I have had excellent results there. Keep working around that rock you are standing on in the beginning of the video. Whereever you see a crack or seam in the rock, break it apart and run the material underneath. You may hit pockets of gray claylike material, run it. Keep breaking going as deep as possible and run that grey sludge. I pulled a couple of pickers out of Eagle in January. The last time I worked Eagle, I spent 3 weekends there and pulled 2g including the pickers by splitting the bedrock and running through my highbanker. Plenty of gold to be had. Good Luck.

OP
OP
AlienAmerican

AlienAmerican

Mar 31, 2014
Northern CA
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Alien, Nice gold. I am very familiar with the Eagle Creek Area. I have had excellent results there. Keep working around that rock you are standing on in the beginning of the video. Whereever you see a crack or seam in the rock, break it apart and run the material underneath. You may hit pockets of gray claylike material, run it. Keep breaking going as deep as possible and run that grey sludge. I pulled a couple of pickers out of Eagle in January. The last time I worked Eagle, I spent 3 weekends there and pulled 2g including the pickers by splitting the bedrock and running through my highbanker. Plenty of gold to be had. Good Luck.

Yeah, we worked that while for 3weekends in a row, pulled out some nice big stuff.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread