24V Infinity Jet submersible gold sucker.... or so I hope

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'm still really interested and ready, dredging starts here in Arizona next month when the rains start hitting

I think those boys down in Stanton have been pulling your leg Reed. The Arizona rainy season is mid July to late September. The average for winter is less than an inch a month. With only 5 miles of creek above Stanton you are going to have to have a lot more rain for a longer time to get any consistent flow. Basic rule is if Antelope isn't running at the crossing in November you probably won't be able to get in more than a day or two of dredging that winter. It's been a very dry year here. If you have an offer to dredge in Arizona where there is water you should jump on it. Water is rarer than gold in Arizona.

I hope you aren't thinking of working the creek on the Stanton property. There is so little gold there you would be better off panning the heavies piles behind the rigs. If you want to know what part of the creek might be productive contact Bejay on this forum. While all those leg pullers in Stanton were camping out over the last dozen years Bejay was actually dredging, water permitting, full time. Or talk to Bunk, he dredged there a lot in the 90's.

So how are you dealing with the cows getting into your recirculating water? Electric fence is the best alternative.

Here's a BIG 3d interactive map of Rich Hill mines. Might be a big load for the slow connections at Stanton but once it loads you cam move around, zoom and click for information without using your connection (self contained map). You can see where the creek drains from and which mines had gold. :thumbsup:

Heavy Pans

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congres, AZ/ former California Outlawed Gold Miner
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think those boys down in Stanton have been pulling your leg Reed. The Arizona rainy season is mid July to late September. The average for winter is less than an inch a month. With only 5 miles of creek above Stanton you are going to have to have a lot more rain for a longer time to get any consistent flow. Basic rule is if Antelope isn't running at the crossing in November you probably won't be able to get in more than a day or two of dredging that winter. It's been a very dry year here. If you have an offer to dredge in Arizona where there is water you should jump on it. Water is rarer than gold in Arizona.

I hope you aren't thinking of working the creek on the Stanton property. There is so little gold there you would be better off panning the heavies piles behind the rigs. If you want to know what part of the creek might be productive contact Bejay on this forum. While all those leg pullers in Stanton were camping out over the last dozen years Bejay was actually dredging, water permitting, full time. Or talk to Bunk, he dredged there a lot in the 90's.

So how are you dealing with the cows getting into your recirculating water? Electric fence is the best alternative.

Here's a BIG 3d interactive map of Rich Hill mines. Might be a big load for the slow connections at Stanton but once it loads you cam move around, zoom and click for information without using your connection (self contained map). You can see where the creek drains from and which mines had gold. :thumbsup:

Heavy Pans

I have no plans to dredge here in Stanton Clay :) , and there is no water at all in Antelope. I got an invite to dredge with a friend here on the forum across the valley, but right now, there is no snow on the mountains and the rain has been almost nothing, so we may be recirculating next month when he comes down. From what I have seen of the cows, they have their favorite campsites to get their water from and though they do pass around mine to get to the neighbor, they just don't like my yard :evil6:
Karen wants to grow some tomatoes, so I put up a small 4' farm fence around them and then laid a roll out on the ground around it for a cattle guard. So far, that has kept them away from the tomatoes and they are growing fast! I've laid out chain link fencing around gardens in the past, but I couldn't find any old chain link in time to do it here. But the farm fencing on the ground is working fine and the cows have a trail all the way around it now. It's a good cheap cattle guard that we can walk over carefully, but they won't step on it :evil6:
Thanks for the link, I remember seeing it, but I hadn't seen it since moving in down here :)
There are a ton of good claims from what I am seeing but right now I'm still in limbo, coming from being a gold miner and being retired from it, to becoming a retiree with small time mining equipment still has me scratching my head... Lol. I've been hooking up with a few people so far and even had 49erMike stop in last week for lunch and to reminisce over old times.We are seriously thinking of buying property and moving to AZ permanently and Karen booked us into Stanton already for next year :hello:
I've been in the LDMA since the 90's and always planned to retire and travel... And so far... It's been working out well :)
Reed received_10155774130770269.jpeg

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Betcha the red bucket grows better Maters than the white one.

Remember I said that and enjoy.

Glad to see your out havin fun Reed

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They have discovered(created nano rods) that gold nano particles are actually paramagnetic.

Gold is a weak diamagnetic material and because of tech and the paramagnetic discovery it is now an even "weaker" diamagnetic material than before.

Two weak ring magnets in a spinning vortex water column are not increasing any piece of gears recovery rate.

Other than maybe causing a slow spot in the water for material to drop out :laughing7: Especially once they are covered in ferrous sands :BangHead:

Not to mention the emf put off by the 24 volt, sixteen pound plus suction head, with four spinning magnets that would most likely negate the weak diamagnetic field the gold has any way.

If you don't electrocute yourself.

Hell, the hi frequency sonic vibration is probably the only thing increasing the recovery rate.

I wonder if we will ever get to see a video of this wonder sucker actually in the field running actual material?

:dontknow:

This is my favorite thread:icon_scratch:

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This guy has cool videos.

This one is mainly about magnetism less about paramagnetism But, it shows how weak the pull is diamagnetism works the same way but, is even weaker when gold is concerned.

ANY current of water has much more of an affect than the diamagnetic pull would.

Small placer gold would have to be very very close to the magnet to even be affected if there was no current.

Last edited:

winners58

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2013
Oregon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you can test it yourself, I put a long n42 magnet with the N & S on the sides taped it on a dremel tool
to create an alternating N,S eddy current. it will repel a 1oz silver round like magic, shoots penny's across the room
will even bend a stream of water, just cant get it move gold, it does have a slight braking affect but not much,
something to experiment with some more, what about the black sands? dry or with water, speed of water flow,
could I attract the gold by pumping the eddy current into a block of copper, ugh oh! just wore out my last two brain cells.

Last edited:

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No practical application

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you can test it yourself, I put a long n42 magnet with the N & S on the sides taped it on a dremel tool
to create an alternating N,S eddy current. it will repel a 1oz silver round like magic, shoots penny's across the room
will even bend a stream of water, just cant get it move gold, it does have a slight braking affect but not much,
something to experiment with some more, what about the black sands? dry or with water, speed of water flow,
could I attract the gold by pumping the eddy current into a block of copper, ugh oh! just wore out my last two brain cells.

if you put it in a bucket of black sand...you would get a spinning magnet covered in black sand

winners58

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2013
Oregon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh. Diamagnetics and paramagnetics, my bad, too weak a force to do anything, I like my eddy current induction better
https://www.kjmagnetics.com/blog.asp?p=eddy-currents
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tVJ6unA6Mto
eddy current separation has been around since the 90's
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oVGM6uLOY5o

one brand of shaker table uses it, I think its to just slow everything down.
Eddy pump that Vern used on his submersible http://eddypump.com/products/subdredge/
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y64n7hdI1EI

Last edited:

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RP4 has magnet strips under it too if I remember correctly.

Slows down the sands I don't know if it was stock or put on after market.

Still totally different.

on Gold Rush they had that black sand separator what season one or two?

water and sand falling side pulse magnet pulling sand to one side.

Though it was relying on magnetism and black sand...actual physical affect.

Diamagnetism having an affect in a high pressure environment

NOPE

Last edited:

Subdredger

Banned
Nov 14, 2017
Detector(s) used
Goldbug 2 ,Makro gold racer,custom built Pi,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your still mucking around with the magnets boys.
Until you do the experiment i showed you above you will have no understanding of it.
With the ferrite or if you like neo disc magnets face the two north sides toward each other and put a steel,galv,or ss washer in between,
They will stick together,The magnets themselves have almost no ferro magnet effect now as it has gone too the washer.
And if you like with a galv washer and a galv pipe in the hole of the washer you have now put north pole into washer ,that goes into the galv pipe and changes the n pole into the galv pipe 90 degress to a normal flow.
Which makes the whole pipe a North.(inside the pipe.
G-washer gold is diamagnetic,para is what we use to shield the ferro magnetic effect in one direction to make things fly up into the air violently,or if you like shield the other pole and make it very,very heavy,to the earth.

Subdredger

Banned
Nov 14, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This guy has cool videos.

This one is mainly about paramagnetism But, it shows how weak the pull is diamagnetism works the same way but, is even weaker when gold is concerned.

ANY current of water has much more of an affect than the diamagnetic pull would.

Small placer gold would have to be very very close to the magnet to even be affected if there was no current.

Hi Goldwasher,

The fella in the video is using a roundish magnet and not applying the diaelectric plain of the magnet but a pole,
There are two points on that magnet that are diamagnetic, but he is not applying them,so the vid is,well ,no other way to say it ,but wrong.
There is a far better table of elements out there than the one in the vid also,it's Walter Russell's field table of elements check it out.

Subdredger

Banned
Nov 14, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Goldwasher,

The fella in the video is using a roundish magnet and not applying the diaelectric plain of the magnet but a pole,
There are two points on that magnet that are diamagnetic, but he is not applying them,so the vid is,well ,no other way to say it ,but wrong.
There is a far better table of elements out there than the one in the vid also,it's Walter Russell's field table of elements check it out.

In one of the videos he is using the diamagnetic point of the magnet and attracting the styrofoam but he thinks he's attracking the calcium
He has a lot to learn.

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
OK here's the scoop.

Iron, Cobalt, Nickel and Potassium ferrocyanide trihydrate are the ferromagnetic substances. All but one of those is an element.
Ferromagnetic materials have unpaired electrons so their atoms have a net magnetic moment.
These are the substances attracted to a magnet.
The attraction to a magnet is strong enough to be easily detected.

Substances that have no unpaired electron orbital or spin angular momentum are called diamagnetic.
Diamagnetic substances are very weakly repelled by a magnet.
How diamagnetic a substance is varies only slightly with temperature change.
The diamagnetic force is very weak and can only be measured in a laboratory.

Substances that are not ferromagnetic and have unpaired electrons are paramagnetic.
Paramagnetic substances are very weakly attracted to a magnet.
How paramagnetic a substance is varies quite a bit with temperature change.
The paramagnetic force is very weak and can only be measured in a laboratory.

The total susceptibility of a paramagnetic substance is the sum of the paramagnetic (+) and diamagnetic contributions (-), but the paramagnetic dominates.

Gold is both paramagnetic and diamagnetic. In sum it is net diamagnetic. It is less diamagnetic and paramagnetic than lead or copper or silver. It has one of the lowest susceptibilities to either force than the vast majority of substances. It is not magnetic.

Now here's the really embarrassing part.

You are responding to a poster who doesn't believe in electrons...... :BangHead:

You might as well be discussing Barbie dolls at this point. :laughing7:

Heavy Pans

Last edited:

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very true it has been obvious the whole thread how little actual knowledge is applied to the "theories" expressed in the engineering of pvc suction widgets.

That are in no way an improvement to available tools.

Like I said waiting for the video.

The threads where the head professor, claims to be the creator of the school and the books and retains ALL of the knowledge within himself are always the best.

N-Lionberger

Bronze Member
Dec 1, 2013
Arcata, California
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1212-x
Fisher Gold Bug 2
Whites 4900/SP3
Dowsing rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I haven't had a chance to use either of my subbies on my creek as the conditions are wrong, the surface dredge has more versatility.

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
a cubic yard more an hour than a gas 4"

:laughing7: Can't wait for those videos

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Subdredger, you need to be a supporting vendor to advertise or try to sell products here.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread