Well broke down and bought a gold hog mini excavator

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok well I wasn't expecting to get one of these but due to a dishonest person from the south Carolina area I had to get something in a hurry things are melting fast and need to start testing just be careful if you deal with Lee's backwoods prospecting paid him in good faith in full 28 days ago paypal I've been more than patient and haven't received nothing and not only that I've got hoses that are going to be a little big for this unit so but anyways he's avoiding me now and have had to go to other extremes and have asked him kindly to refund me and no response but anyways I'm going to try to make a float dredge out of this too part time i'll probably will have to go from 2" to 1.5" by the time its all said and done but then again I've always wanted to try one of these too

OP
OP
V

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well problem has been taken care of and I'm going to have more sluices then i'll know what to do with hopefully the wife will be understanding

davin

May 10, 2011
north idaho
Detector(s) used
whites GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good to hear probablem is solved and hope that it worked out for you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread