Hover craft to nav the river

G1sammons

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2012
Murfreesboro tn
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1451970501.015734.jpg found this toy last summer and it has opened the whole river up to dredge the only problem I've found is I enjoy flying it around the river as much as I do dredging ....

AU_Solitude

Feb 24, 2014
Vacaville CA
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, GBII, Geo Picks & Hammers
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
They'd throw you in prison for operating that thing out here as I am sure it would endanger the hearing of the flying lemur toad during mating season or something. Looks like a lot of fun! I know air-boats will go in crazy places, this looks like it takes that a step further.

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've seen videos of dredges in Alaska mounted into the airboats, 10-12" if memory is working this am, but MUCH larger. Looks like a fun toy but all I've seen extremely noisy,but what the heck-John

Capt Nemo

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2015
Oshkosh, WI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now it needs twin .50's or a M-134 minigun and then it will be more than a match for the Forest Circus.

OP
OP
G1sammons

G1sammons

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2012
Murfreesboro tn
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Not too noisy john you can set and talk while flying up the river ... Thou most hover craft are the sev brand are much better .... And the fuel use is incredible also about 25 mile to a gallon of gas .... It uses 4 strokes instead of the noisy 2 strokes like most of the other hover craft

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
YAHOO as the noise was my only turn off on those machines. Like I said fun fun fun time. MUCH cheaper than my previous chopper hauls for sure.-John

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
Hummmm.... Makes me wonder if the Marines have any surplus L.C.A.C.s available. You could mount one hell of a dredge on one of those monsters! (Gun mounts included Nemo!)

Mr.Rust

Jan 7, 2016
Aalesund
Detector(s) used
AT PRO, Garret pro pointer,Nokta Core, Garret Gold pan set, Guldstrøm Eldorado Special Sluicebox, Garret Retriever II, Black Ada BigFoot shovel,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would have so much fun on that thing. I would fill it up with fuel and food and just go..
**** i doubt i would ever return ... haha
so like my possibly long lost viking relative "Oregon Viking" pointed out....
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread