My last gold dredging trip

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
Very nice; but I have to say when I read the title of the thread I thought it meant something like it is your last time going out. Man thats like saying you have terminal cancer or ebola.

Glad to see your at it and love the video.

OP
OP
Jason in Enid

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice; but I have to say when I read the title of the thread I thought it meant something like it is your last time going out. Man thats like saying you have terminal cancer or ebola.

Glad to see your at it and love the video.

Oh, I can see how you might read it like that. Sorry for any confusion, just meant that it was my most recent trip. Glad you enjoyed!

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hahahaha Had to laugh as when the MDs told me hep c 2b was over a million RNA and I had 6 months left to live MAX I went dredging and long term camping from may through October 2001. So I know what I'd do--go mining and die with my boots on and a dredge nozzle in my hands...cool your ok by the by too-go get MORE-John

NeoTokyo

Bronze Member
Aug 27, 2012
Redding
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eyes - Nokta FORS Gold - Fisher Gold Bug II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
ooh! Now that is some pretty gold!
That pay layer was nice and full of glitter.

Good work, cant wait to see the next time you get to go back. :)

njcommercialdiver

Feb 26, 2005
Eastern PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro,
MX500 Proton Mag
fisher gold bug, whites PI, Garrett gold scorpion
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
thats some nice material youre running. next time, put the camera on your right mask strap, it will stop a lot of the shakiness and still show what your looking at. I use a low profile midland camera to record mine. its basically in the same place as my commercial camera I use on my helmets

OP
OP
Jason in Enid

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thats some nice material youre running. next time, put the camera on your right mask strap, it will stop a lot of the shakiness and still show what your looking at. I use a low profile midland camera to record mine. its basically in the same place as my commercial camera I use on my helmets

I used an mask mounted camera in the past but it was REALLY bad for exhaust bubbles and their noise. I just need to find a mount that fits my 4" hose!

njcommercialdiver

Feb 26, 2005
Eastern PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro,
MX500 Proton Mag
fisher gold bug, whites PI, Garrett gold scorpion
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
yeah i guess with a regular mask, it would be bad. on my bandmask its not in the bubble stream . i hear the rocks hitting the nozzle louder than the exhaust bubbles

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
Well thankyou for my morning fix !! I enjoyed your video! Just a suggestion : add a flusher hose to your setup and itll help a bunch!! Im assuming your down stream from BV possible to Salida??

OP
OP
Jason in Enid

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well thankyou for my morning fix !! I enjoyed your video! Just a suggestion : add a flusher hose to your setup and itll help a bunch!! Im assuming your down stream from BV possible to Salida??

I have one of those, but the material here is so loose that I haven't had a need for it. Everything just falls down to you. This is way, WAAAY upstream from BV.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread