Bearing Sea Gold..........

ratled

Feb 18, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What's her name's dad, Steve. Either that or one of the Irish boys.

ratled

OP
OP
R

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
HAHA ! To much drama to determine whos going to be Verns next idiot! We will see tonight , OR tomorrow morning for us F.O.G.s!!

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scott goes up and dredges, but I think he's done with the show.

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OMG had some time as 100+ and watched 3 in a row. Each season is worse and commercials take up over 70% of the time as timed content and zilch....lousy suction, Russau your old 4" would outsuck that junk. Box flow :tongue3:what a hoot as that $2500 jet was junk also,no blaster nozzles ,no turbidity flaps on and on and on-yuck,won't do that again-John

brianc053

Jan 27, 2015
Morris County, NJ
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yeah John, their gear does make you wonder... and I couldn't watch the show (or any show) without the magic DVR letting me skip commercials.

That said, I will likely never get to do what they're doing so I enjoy watching it for the simple reason that it lets my imagination go wild!
And I think it's funny that they're upset with a 5 OUNCE cleanup when I'm out here on the East Coast and if I were to get a 0.5 GRAM cleanup I'd be happy! I realize it's their livelihood and for me it's just my hobby (and for that I'm thankful and fortunate), but...I guess it's back to my imagination: I dream of a 5 ounce cleanup (or 1 ounce cleanup...or one little nugget on the punch plate....).

- Brian

OP
OP
R

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
Ive noticed that several of these dredge sluices either don't have a damper or its got a hole in it from the use. why wouldn't they repair that??????? I wish I could dredge enough to wear out my damper!!!!!

Cassews

Dec 29, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett/White
Primary Interest:
Other
Watched it once ..enough said .. too much drama and realistic ? An person (a friend's son) who does another show for Animal Planet said they have to put more drama into the shows to make it marketable.
Only drama we have is when we find a ring of gold in our pans after dredging (then everyone can hear it all up and down the canyon!!HAHA).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread