Washington State Suction Dredge HB 1077

Golden_Crab

Mar 28, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They dont waste anytime making false statements.

"Sec. 1. The legislature finds that state laws and
rules relating to motorized suction dredge mining in rivers and
streams allow direct and harmful impacts to water quality, fish
habitat, and fish species. The legislature further finds that because
Washington state neither regulates nor prohibits motorized suction
dredge mining like other nearby states, that our state's streams and
rivers are targeted by people from across the country who seek to
conduct motorized suction dredge mining in an unregulated
jurisdiction."

Uh... I got news for you..

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS eco Nazis shine in their profound ignorance of the true facts...as the anti mining cancer spreads ever yet further. Unregulated...omg with all the bloody stinkn' insane rules wow must be friggn' blind as a bat or too stupid to know how to read...regs need more pictures for them to understand what it says, maybe even a coloring page to ease their minds---John:tongue3:

Golden_Crab

Mar 28, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS eco Nazis shine in their profound ignorance of the true facts...as the anti mining cancer spreads ever yet further. Unregulated...omg with all the bloody stinkn' insane rules wow must be friggn' blind as a bat or too stupid to know how to read...regs need more pictures for them to understand what it says, maybe even a coloring page to ease their minds---John:tongue3:

The really sad part is this whole campaign is the result of a couple butthurt snobs that ran into a rude hobo with a gold pan once in the woods near their multi-million dollar estate, they told their other elitist snob friends and got the braindead masses to follow suit. Lemmings. People are no different than lemmings I swear.

OP
OP
winners58

winners58

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2013
Oregon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"The really sad part is this whole campaign is the result of a couple butthurt snobs that ran into a rude hobo with a gold pan once in the woods near their multi-million dollar estate, they told their other elitist snob friends and got the braindead masses to follow suit. Lemmings. People are no different than lemmings I swear"

That reminds me of the senile old man the fish folks sent to the Dredge Committee hearings in 94 as all he knew in 3 days--over and over and over adnauseum--was I fell into a dredge hole and almost drowned...that's it for the rebuttals of the enviros. I fell in a dredgers hole, I got tired of telling him maybe when your strolling down the Klamath stomping through the reds beds killing them you might want to look where the *&^%$# your going??? Too much to ask and just as insane logic. Wish ya all the luck in the world as WELL funded enviros are flippn' dangerous..John

OP
OP
winners58

winners58

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2013
Oregon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if you live in Washington please comment on these bills, comment section is on these pages
HB 1077 Washington State Legislature
HB 1106 Washington State Legislature

if you live outside Washington you can send comments directly to legislators

>my comments sent;

subject; small scale mining HB 1077 & HB 1106

in reference to HB 1077 & HB 1106

I oppose these bills

The Gold and Fish pamphlet, is a type of Hydraulic Project Approval (HPA), serves as your permit for the freshwater and ocean beach mineral prospecting and mining activities described in it.
you must follow the rules outlined in the pamphlet and carry it with you in the field. It has very strict Rules, BMP and in-water-timings.
All HPA's can include CWA 401 certification from the dept. of ecology so a NPDES is not needed, there are already robust rules under WAC 220-660-310 WAC 220-660-300: Mineral prospecting.
I visit and spend money in Washington these bills are not needed, the small scale mining community has worked hard on these rules since the 1980's
dont let outsiders like the Center for Biological diversity dictate what is best for Washington.

Sincerely, Dennis Hexxx
3800 Xkkwj drive
Eugene, OR 97402
541-000-0000

email list;
Code:
[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],
[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],
[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],
[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],

Last edited:

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you don't live in Washington State can you still contribute a opposition letter. Biology is the same all over the west coast. The enviros utilize all the losses in kalif courts so why shouldn't proven studies and science also hold true??? Inquiring minds would like to know. John

OP
OP
winners58

winners58

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2013
Oregon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
watched the hearing, several miners Scott, Bruce, several legislators on the miners side, WDFW the cost to have a biologist inspect each site big $.
fish groups want to kill kill kill salmon and fill their freezer, a lot of contradictory testimony from CBD & Cascadia wild.

Archived Video; watch ? TVW, Washington States' Public Affairs Network

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
If you don't live in Washington State can you still contribute a opposition letter. Biology is the same all over the west coast. The enviros utilize all the losses in kalif courts so why shouldn't proven studies and science also hold true??? Inquiring minds would like to know. John

John many times I have replied to some socalled "representative" only to receive back a email saying that Im NOT in their voteing district so they dumped my comment. so much for these #@#*& socalled "representatives" and Ill add that they were damocraps that gave me that reply!

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Me too Russ and that's why I asked as ungodly busy with claim jumpers on friends property, Water Q, map search, etc etc etc. Always busiest on mining matters in the dead of winter as summer is to play as you well know my old friend-Take care and stay warm as hear your living in a popcycle back there. Rain is boring but frost kills many-respect-John.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread