All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
A

akflyer

Jun 29, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I have called the number listed online. I have emailed. I have called the number multiple times in fact LOL. I have a line on a local guy with a pile of old parts but he is not sure what he has so I have to go look through them when I get home. I was just hoping to be able to order a new one and have it waiting for me when I got home from work in a couple weeks.

Johnnybravo300

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2016
South of Gunnison, Gold Basin
Detector(s) used
F2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I don't know your machine but awhile back Keene had a big recall on impellers because they were failing and had to replace thousands of them.
Might be something to look into if yours was one of those.

OP
OP
A

akflyer

Jun 29, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
(deleted by mod, non supporting vendor)

I had already placed an order with them for new seals. Called and chatted with Samantha there today. Awesome folks there! They are my new go to shop. Personality and customer service far outweighs looking around for the best place to try and save a few pennies!

Anyone looking for anything mining related should give these folks a call first!

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
A

akflyer

Jun 29, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I had already placed an order with them for new seals. Called and chatted with Samantha there today. Awesome folks there! They are my new go to shop. Personality and customer service far outweighs looking around for the best place to try and save a few pennies!

Anyone looking for anything mining related should give these folks a call first!

Well that pretty much sucks. I run a forum too for homebuilt aircraft.. and this is why I refuse to take on supporting vendors or advertising. I would rather go broke than to censor out a business that provides outstanding service and customer support. Time to find a new forum to frequent or I may just add one to my forum that is not moderated.

Last edited by a moderator:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well that pretty much sucks. I run a forum too for homebuilt aircraft.. and this is why I refuse to take on supporting vendors or advertising. I would rather go broke than to censor out a business that provides outstanding service and customer support. Time to find a new forum to frequent or I may just add one to my forum that is not moderated.
TreasureNet is over 21 years old, it is the oldest and largest treasure forum in the world. The next 3 largest forums have the same rule on non supporting vendors.

Sent from my P008 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
A

akflyer

Jun 29, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Guess I can't name the shop, but for those wondering here is a little puzzle for you. arm + a womans sex toy.. kinda rimes and I bet you can figure it out before the first cup of coffee.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread