Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Overstepping their authority.

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Jan 2012
    Oregon Coast
    White's V3i, White's MXT, and White's Eagle Spectrum Cleangold sluice & prospectors pan, EZ-Gold Pan, and custom cleanup sluice.
    1578 times
    Beach mining, Metal detecting, Trading.

Overstepping their authority.

California leo's need a good ass kicking............ They keep overstepping their authority.
    https://www.americanminingrights.com...uipment-twice/
    We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Thomas Jefferson

Which is also why we have the second
    amendment.

May 2005
    St. Louis, missouri
    3865 times
    Quote Originally Posted by johnedoe View Post
    California leo's need a good ass kicking............ They keep overstepping their authority.
    I agree 110% But I know they are watching or hearing everything that goes on over the net ! SOOOOOOOO maybe a little caution might be in order!

us
    May 2014
    AZ
    Whippet Dry Washer, Lobo ST, numerous pans, rocker box, and home made fluid bed and stream sluices.
    1863 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by russau View Post
    I agree 110% But I know they are watching or hearing everything that goes on over the net ! SOOOOOOOO maybe a little caution might be in order!
    That or maybe they will get the message that they are overstepping their legal bounds.
    If it can't be grown, it must be mined!

us
    Jan 2012
    Oregon Coast
    White's V3i, White's MXT, and White's Eagle Spectrum Cleangold sluice & prospectors pan, EZ-Gold Pan, and custom cleanup sluice.
    1578 times
    Actually I was being very conservative in my comment..............
    We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Thomas Jefferson

amendment.

Charter Member
    us
    Nov 2010
    The Great Southwest
    7050 times
    Prospecting
    I'm guessing since this story is from July "they" have already watched or heard. It is AMRA and their supporters who are beating this drum and it's been very public .

I really have to wonder how much truth there is to this "story"? No ticket, no proof, no names or places and a picture of part of a small highbanker that obviously wasn't used to highbank where it was photographed. The dirt on the feed box is a nice touch though. All this from an organization that is known to create their own fake news.

AMRA promised to follow up on this supposed event back in July:
    We are demanding a meeting with DFW. This is not just infuriating, it is dangerous, illegal and violates an American citizens civil rights.
    We will keep you posted on this very important and alarming case here in California.

But then again they also asked for your money to help them:
    Please consider making a donation to AMRA, or joining as a member so we may continue this fight for our very rights.
    I'm guessing you didn't send enough money?

Of course less than a month earlier they posted an almost identical story and promised to keep readers updated on that process:
    We have the name and number of the LEO and will be having a “chat” in the morning, then escalate this up the ladder to sources we will not name here yet. We have much more information and will give a more detailed update as soon as we are able.
    Shannon is a good speaker. There are several people who support AMRA. Other than that and a reeeely neet prospecting club I'm still waiting to see what AMRA is going to do for miners. At this point it's starting to look like a bunch of claims and a bunch of believers with no real direction or purpose.

I hope I'm proven wrong.

Heavy Pans

us
    Jan 2012
    Oregon Coast
    1578 times
    What I have heard about AMRA is along the lines you describe..... Not very encouraging ...Seems they just want your money.

amendment.

us
    Mad Marshall

Nov 2012
    na
    1475 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Clay Diggins View Post
    I'm guessing since this story is from July "they" have already watched or heard. It is AMRA and their supporters who are beating this drum and it's been very public .

I really have to wonder how much truth there is to this "story"? No ticket, no proof, no names or places and a picture of part of a small highbanker that obviously wasn't used to highbank where it was photographed. The dirt on the feed box is a nice touch though. All this from an organization that is known to create their own fake news.

AMRA promised to follow up on this supposed event back in July:

But then again they also asked for your money to help them:

I'm guessing you didn't send enough money?

Of course less than a month earlier they posted an almost identical story and promised to keep readers updated on that process:

Shannon is a good speaker. There are several people who support AMRA. Other than that and a reeeely neet prospecting club I'm still waiting to see what AMRA is going to do for miners. At this point it's starting to look like a bunch of claims and a bunch of believers with no real direction or purpose.

I hope I'm proven wrong.

Heavy Pans
    Been 5 years and still can't figure out what they are about? Maybe another 5 and something other than fundraising may come from these frauds. No doubt Shannon is a good speaker most conman are good with thier forked tongues. Funny thing I never met a miner worth their salt that supports amra. AMRA IS A ENEMEY to the mining community and liars to boot. AMRA is Shannon and it's how he makes his living . Activism for cash is a pathetic way to live . Over a half of million in donations raised and that's bein conservative. And yet not even Rinehart lawyer paid for, despite AMRA bein number one financial supporter. Or at least they claim.. ask for proof they will talk circles around you but never seem to have any proof to anything they claim. Send your money support Shannon and friends .But make no mistake u ain't doin **** for the mining community by supporting AMRA
    wingmaster likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Look at the Historical Gold Mining photo albums on my page

Jan 2013
    Alta, California
    Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
    2836 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMarshall View Post
    Funny thing I never met a miner worth their salt that supports amra. AMRA IS A ENEMEY to the mining community and liars to boot. AMRA is Shannon and it's how he makes his living . Activism for cash is a pathetic way to live . Over a half of million in donations raised and that's bein conservative. And yet not even Rinehart lawyer paid for, despite AMRA bein number one financial supporter. Or at least they claim.. ask for proof they will talk circles around you but never seem to have any proof to anything they claim. Send your money support Shannon and friends .But make no mistake u ain't doin **** for the mining community by supporting AMRA
    Once again Victor, bashing miners... Brandon Rinehart supports AMRA, and you say that he's not worth his salt... Is he collecting food stamps and living off of the government handouts like you? Once again, please pass the salt...
    winners58 and Clay Diggins like this.

us
    Aug 2009
    White's MXT300 D2, 950, 6X10 DD, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
    575 times
    I seen a lot of people here support the guy who had the way over priced vortex sluice, it wasn't long after he said we would see it in action on the Bering sea gold show which I pointed out was only being used as a clean up sluice that he went out of business. I'm sure at least one guy that was on here got something for giving him good reviews.

Charter Member
    us
    Nov 2010
    The Great Southwest
    7050 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by wingmaster View Post
    I seen a lot of people here support the guy who had the way over priced vortex sluice, it wasn't long after he said we would see it in action on the Bering sea gold show which I pointed out was only being used as a clean up sluice that he went out of business. I'm sure at least one guy that was on here got something for giving him good reviews.
    Not sure this has anything to do with the original subject. I do know the inventors brother was shilling the sluice for a while but he hasn't been on this or any other forum I know of for years. I know sgfda (Frank Augustine Legend of the Superstitions) was a big supporter but I don't think he got anything. What Tnet member was getting something for good reviews?

Heavy Pans
    Last edited by Clay Diggins; Sep 12, 2017 at 11:11 AM.
    Aufisher likes this.

us
    Mad Marshall

Nov 2012
    na
    1475 times
    Prospecting
    Reed I seriously doubt I'm bashing miners more like activists. But I forget these days . Makes no difference what's real or true these days. Men are women these days and activist are miners. And I look at the stars and dream so I guess im a astronaut.

Sent from my SM-J327V using TreasureNet.com mobile app
    sprailroad likes this.

us
    Aug 2009
    White's MXT300 D2, 950, 6X10 DD, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
    575 times
    That show was a comedy I could only watch a few before I had to quit watching, I had at first thought it might be a real show but that quickly faded.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clay Diggins View Post
    Not sure this has anything to do with the original subject. I do know the inventors brother was shilling the sluice for a while but he hasn't been on this or any other forum I know of for years. I know sgfda (Frank Augustine Legend of the Superstitions) was a big supporter but I don't think he got anything. What Tnet member was getting something for good reviews?

Heavy Pans

Charter Member
    us
    Nov 2010
    The Great Southwest
    7050 times
    Prospecting
    That show was a comedy I could only watch a few before I had to quit watching, I had at first thought it might be a real show but that quickly faded.
    About as real as all the other "gold" shows. Frank has some peculiar ideas but no more than many folks on these forums. I don't watch any of the gold or treasure shows but that's just my personal preference. Frank's not a bad guy and people should be able to entertain themselves however they want. Live and let live.

So what does any of this have to do with the original post about some story about what might have happened on some river in California 3 or 4 months ago? Besides the fact that Legend of the Superstitions and the AMRA story both rely on people believing something with no evidence? No offense but I'm just not getting your point?

Heavy Pans
    Aufisher and Reed Lukens like this.

Charter Member
    us
    Look at the Historical Gold Mining photo albums on my page

Jan 2013
    Alta, California
    Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
    2836 times
    Are you talking about the Gold Well sluice? The patent was stolen by a partner, then that stolen patent was repatented in Canada and it's still being sold under another name. The Canadian sluice was on bearing sea gold, and Yukon gold among others. Once again this has nothing to do with the topic and you're trying to blow smoke that isn't there.
    Clay Diggins likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Feb 2017
    North Central Arkansas
    white's eagle spectrum , White's Spectra V3i, Garrett AT Pro. Garrett AT Pen pointer
    172 times
    Quote Originally Posted by johnedoe View Post
    California, No supersize there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links