I finally made an order.....my second Christmas is coming

mike(swWash)

Feb 6, 2008
Grays Harbor in Washington state
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT with about 1/4" of dust on it and can't even remember how t turn it on?!?!?
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
On the way from Gold Hog is some UR, Motherload, Talon, Razorback, Bedrock and some Washer mat. I also threw in a Flow pan.

The washer is going in my small cleanup sluice, the rest is going to be added to my current mats when I extend my sluice from 4' to 10'. Now I'll have different mat setups for dredging, high banking and working at the beach.

This is going to be a good/fun year on the river!!!! Can't wait to try out the Flow pan.....especially when I go to Idaho this spring to test some claims to possibly purchase one :hello2:

loco oro

Aug 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From what I have seen the flow pan is the best thing since sliced bread, I will be ordering one soon. I drag 2 screens ,a tote, a bucket, a shovel, and then still have to pan when testing spots to set up, now I have got rather proficient with that arangment, but I believe a flow pan would speed up my process by double at least, not to mention cutting the work by same amount, please post ur result of use,best wishes to your up coming season!

utah mason

Jul 10, 2015
utah
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Great variety of mats! Dang 10' long, that's a monster. Post some pictures when you get it completed.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread