New Miller Table Much Much Better The Home Made One!

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
New Miller Table Much Much Better Then Home Made One!

nov3bbbb.jpg

I originally built my first miller table so I could get an idea on how well they actually work. I saw a lot of potential in mine, then decided to buy a better one. Well, it works much better. My DIY was too small and the bed had a small bow in it. And I really wanted a small bottle attachment.

Here's a video on my new miller table.

Last edited:

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
I saw the bottle on the Miller table several years back and drilled my table bed out to accept the bottle to capture the small gold when brushed into it! I liked it a lot BUT sold it with all my gear!

OP
OP
John-Edmonton

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
I saw the bottle on the Miller table several years back and drilled my table bed out to accept the bottle to capture the small gold when brushed into it! I liked it a lot BUT sold it with all my gear!

So, have you retired from prospecting? Judging from the number of posts, you have been very active. You probably have some great stories to share. :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread