Looks Like A Picture Of Jesus On This Gold Nugget?

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
nugget.jpg

What a crazy week! The river level is so high that I can't get to my gold producing gravel bars. So....I dropped over to my buddy's shop to photo some of his gold nuggets. When I got home to view my photos, I could distinctly see a face on that nugget. (side of face shows nose, eye socket, lips & hair) A pic of Jesus was the first thing that crossed my mind. Weird, eh?

storm (2).jpg

Tonight, my wife and I went out for some Chinese food. We had a window seat, and observed a storm heading out way. We had our food put in a box, and out the door we went as "Storm Chasers," some thing we have done several times together. We saw a funnel cloud building, but fortunately, it never matured or touched the ground.

Been one heck of a great week!

Last edited:

ohp733

Oct 22, 2014
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, Whites DFX, TRX, Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't see it

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Um... Any chance you smoked a nugget prior to looking at that picture ?

I think I see Ronald McDonald and the Hamburglar.

:P

OP
OP
John-Edmonton

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
Your are all looking for a face anteriorily. The image is actually a side view, specifically the left lateral aspect of the head. Now, a nose, mouth and hair become obvious. Of course, it might be Elvis like Russau suggested or even Ling Tut:icon_farao:

Like I said, the first thought that came to mind was Jesus.
:icon_scratch:

N-Lionberger

Bronze Member
Dec 1, 2013
Arcata, California
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1212-x
Fisher Gold Bug 2
Whites 4900/SP3
Dowsing rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I see it but it doesn't look like Jesus to me, looks like a grizzled old mountain man getting friendly with a saloon girl.

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
No one knows what Jesus looked like. But I'd bet he didn't look like an Englishman.

ohp733

Oct 22, 2014
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, Whites DFX, TRX, Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your are all looking for a face anteriorily. The image is actually a side view, specifically the left lateral aspect of the head. Now, a nose, mouth and hair become obvious. Of course, it might be Elvis like Russau suggested or even Ling Tut:icon_farao:

Like I said, the first thought that came to mind was Jesus.
:icon_scratch:

Still don't see it, side view or otherwise. Also don't see the funnel cloud, only a shelf cloud with straight line winds, no rotation and no inflow.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread