Anyone have HPA filing experience in WA?

Lycof

Jul 29, 2017
Western Washington
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
MikeSWWA told me this was coming, here it is.

Just in time to have finished the floats for my dredge (pics coming soon), the HPA for suction dredging has hit Washington State. I have submitted the paperwork. What kind of headache is in store for me?

I had tried to do one last year, but they wanted me to take 2 biologists to all 4 locations. Those 2 biologists never had corresponding "free" time to do it, so it never went anywhere.

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MikeSWWA told me this was coming, here it is.

Just in time to have finished the floats for my dredge (pics coming soon), the HPA for suction dredging has hit Washington State. I have submitted the paperwork. What kind of headache is in store for me?

I had tried to do one last year, but they wanted me to take 2 biologists to all 4 locations. Those 2 biologists never had corresponding "free" time to do it, so it never went anywhere.

would seem to be legal standing to just go ahead and dredge:dontknow:

mike(swWash)

Feb 6, 2008
Grays Harbor in Washington state
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT with about 1/4" of dust on it and can't even remember how t turn it on?!?!?
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I feel your pain Leo, I'd push for a printed statement that it isn't worth their time to investigate even if it's required of them, then you have a dredge leg to stand on ???

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread