Proline 5” single engine questions

ccam26

Mar 14, 2012
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Gidday

im in the process of building a 5” dredge. I have a honda gx270 mated to a proline hp500 pump.
Im having issues trying to find info about how best to build the jets to get the most efficiency out of them.
not sure if i need to split it to twin jets or a single. And what size to make them.

was wondering if anyone had run a twin jet powerjet off a single motor and how well did it go and also wondered how well the proline single jet powerjet goes. And if possible could you give me the dimensions of the water in jet. Length, dia in and dia out.
parts are hard and expensive to purchase down here in my we corner of the workd so everything is being build from scratch

cheers guys.

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
Dave Franks had plans on ebay for makeing a PVC jet. I had one of his jets on my 4 inch dredge for maybe 10 years and loved it. His plans could easily adapted over for your 5 inch. John "Hoser" Oats had plans for a infinity jet here somewhere.:occasion14:

N-Lionberger

Bronze Member
Dec 1, 2013
Arcata, California
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1212-x
Fisher Gold Bug 2
Whites 4900/SP3
Dowsing rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Dave's not selling the plans anymore, he's gearing up to sell complete systems. If you root around on this forum all the info you are asking for has been discussed in depth.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread