DRS Electronics USA is a Supporting Vendor!

DRSelectronicsUSA

Tenderfoot
Jun 27, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DRS Electronics USA is proud to introduce to the United States the outstanding line of DRS Electronics Metal Detectors from Germany.

The 'DRS Ground Exper' is the Number One Metal Detector of 2013 In Europe... With features like automatic ground balancing, accurate metal discrimination, accurate metal identification, depth determination, and real-time graphics processing, the 'DRS Ground Exper' is a step above the rest.

Please check us out at DRS Electronics USA

Cycluran

Aug 14, 2013
Pittsburgh
Detector(s) used
Forked Stick
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please post a video of your FX3000 in action. I can't make it to Austin any time soon:)

Cycluran

Aug 14, 2013
Pittsburgh
Detector(s) used
Forked Stick
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a few questions about the FX3000. Your company has told me that a person is currently testing the machine and an English video is in the works. Great! I look forward to seeing it.
While we wait though...
1. Your manual made a point to warn the user not to "hold coil steady over any metal". What's going to happen if I do? How long is too long?
2. Is there a standard battery pack available, or only your rechargeable battery pack? Is there a way to attach the batteries directly to the machine? I noticed in all your promo pictures, the person smiling isn't using any at all.
3. On your website, the FX3000's description states the audio signal provides "metal identification with distinguishing sounds. In all of the existing videos, the "beep" is only one tone. Can you better explain this. There is no mention of these discriminating tones in the manual.

Respectfully...

DRSelectronicsUSA

Tenderfoot
Jun 27, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for your interest Cycluran.

1. If you hold the coil over metal while in automatic ground balance mode, it will balance itself to that object. We are also working on improving the manuals.
2. There is only the rechargeable battery available and it is attached to the users belt with a clip.
3. The new videos, coming soon, will explain the sounds better than I can describe here, but each metal will make a distinguishing sound based on conductivity, reflectivity, etc. that with practice, will help you to identify the object.

Cycluran

Aug 14, 2013
Pittsburgh
Detector(s) used
Forked Stick
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for your interest Cycluran.

1. If you hold the coil over metal while in automatic ground balance mode, it will balance itself to that object. We are also working on improving the manuals.
2. There is only the rechargeable battery available and it is attached to the users belt with a clip.
3. The new videos, coming soon, will explain the sounds better than I can describe here, but each metal will make a distinguishing sound based on conductivity, reflectivity, etc. that with practice, will help you to identify the object.

Thank You Very Much!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread