Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

jimmygoat

Dec 1, 2009
Northern Cal.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D-5 inch dredge
Re: I need some tip's on drywashing?

Hi John, You need a drywasher to drywash. You also need completely dry soil. They've had some rain lately. Good luck. Jimmygoat

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

:o #1 rule of drywashing out west is WEAR A GOOD QUALITY DUST MASK/RESPERATOR. Valley fever has purt' near wiped out some clubs I belonged to and the CDC has a special warning as the death rate is up over 1000% last year. Don't make any sense to find gold when you'll not live to enjoy it,and it is a excruciating painful slow wasting death too--John

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

hey John , you need a shovel , maybe take a rake , a gallon or 2 of water to drink , your dry washer ....then just get on it , you have to work for it , the shiny stuff dont just jump into your screen .

Good Luck an HH Tank :icon_thumleft:

frank

Sep 4, 2004
N.W. Arizona
Detector(s) used
ML 3500,Whites GMT,Gold Bug I
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

John , you absolurte best "time spent" would be to join a prospecting club that has outings and get some first hand observation time and experience with others in the club. You will shorten the learning curve and make some great friends at the same time.

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

frank said:
John , you absolurte best "time spent" would be to join a prospecting club that has outings and get some first hand observation time and experience with others in the club. You will shorten the learning curve and make some great friends at the same time.

AMEN :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread