93.8 KB · Views: 2,003
Last edited:

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_thumleft: Cool lookn' tool,looks like it'd work your arse off. But recovery is king and pics of results always fuel interest??John

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:laughing7: Looks like a good run on small gold--but--the true test of any equipments recovery is the rerun of the tailings. We won many 100's a contests with our PESCO designs and the final count was what made all the difference.I definately like the mini stacker,will delay the inevitable tailings removal job. That was what I considered our major drawback to our 3 drywasher gang bang production setup. Move tons a gravels with a nice backhoe but spend just as much time moving rig/tailings outta the way. Sure looks like your bud is on the right track-is the tailings dumper extendable?? Cool tool and PLEASE keep us posted in NON DREDGING KALIF- :laughing7: -ya right-John :icon_pirat:

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sent ya a PM 1911 :icon_thumleft: sweet unit .

frank

Sep 4, 2004
N.W. Arizona
Detector(s) used
ML 3500,Whites GMT,Gold Bug I
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1911d, you mentioned "classified material", Did you mean you had to Pre Classify before loading that size machine ???

EagleDown

Bronze Member
May 13, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites TDI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use to have a Keene electrstatic concentrator, but this one looks really impressive. My main complaint about the Keene was that it was too slow. (Separating)

I have 5 or 6 areas I'd like to try that baby on. ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread