Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Production Drywasher Update pics & vid

I went up yesterday an hung out with 1911d an the guys an checked out the new Drywasher .....wow guys I've seen some nice rigs in my life but this thing is absolutly beautiful , Theres 5 for sale right this second ready to go just get ahold of 1911d he can give you all the details .If you can swing it guys dont miss getting one trust me you'll love it .

HH Tank

PS this is my first vid so be nice .

Attachments

• SDC10845.JPG
    SDC10845.JPG
    123.2 KB · Views: 1,467
  • SDC10846.JPG
    SDC10846.JPG
    136.7 KB · Views: 2,796
  • SDC10847.JPG
    SDC10847.JPG
    144.7 KB · Views: 1,517
  • SDC10848.JPG
    SDC10848.JPG
    118.8 KB · Views: 1,566
  • SDC10849.JPG
    SDC10849.JPG
    145.7 KB · Views: 1,386
  • SDC10851.JPG
    SDC10851.JPG
    124.2 KB · Views: 1,413

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Production Drywasher Update pics & vid

Thanx much for the post Tank and emails too. Good video also-John

extractor

Silver Member
Sep 27, 2007
Sal Sagev Adaven
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC,,,, SOVEREIGN GT,,,, GP 3500,,,,
GB PRO.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

:icon_thumleft: It sure looks like it can move some dirt! :coffee2:

jbarker52

May 19, 2010

Thanks for great photo's!!! I need to buy a drywasher and was told to get a gold buddy, bit this unit looks promising. If you know who could send me more info such as how many yards it can process and especially important is whether this washer can capture the fine concentrates which are very valuable due to mineral content in the wickenburg area. Pricing info and maybe someone who is using one who would let me see it in action!!! My email address is # [email protected]-cell 605-209-5254. Any help or info you can forward would be really appreciated!!!!! John B

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri

well thoughtout/built peice of equipment! does it have variable drive motor controll ability to vari the speeds of the conveor belts?

EagleDown

Bronze Member
May 13, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites TDI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Now if this isn't about a teaser. I can't find it on the 'net, and there's nothing said about price.

Well, I've waited this long, I can wait a little more. :laughing9: :laughing9:

Ausgoldhunter

Mar 2, 2013
Batemans Bay
Detector(s) used
Currently: White's GMT, Fisher Gold Bug 2. Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Fisher Gold Bug SE, Fisher F70, Garrett AT Gold, Minelab X-Terra 705, Minelab Eureka Gold, Whites GMZ, Minelab GP Extreme, GP 3000, Mine
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I want that.

elgatodelnoche

Aug 21, 2013
East Mesa, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett Deepseeker ADS
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I do not understand the need for the conveyors. There are two guys standing around with shovels in their hands. LOL

Apr 20, 2011
I went up yesterday an hung out with 1911d an the guys an checked out the new Drywasher .....wow guys I've seen some nice rigs in my life but this thing is absolutly beautiful , Theres 5 for sale right this second ready to go just get ahold of 1911d he can give you all the details .If you can swing it guys dont miss getting one trust me you'll love it .

HH Tank

PS this is my first vid so be nice .

ANy info on these machines out there?????

I cant find anything on the net...

paul

arizau

Bronze Member
May 2, 2014
AZ
Detector(s) used
Beach High Banker, Sweep Jig, Whippet Dry Washer, Lobo ST, 1/2 width 2 tray Gold Cube, numerous pans, rocker box, and home made fluid bed and stream sluices.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

paul

Maybe PM (Private Message) the original poster. He seemed to know the builders and may still be in contact and supposedly there were several built.

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

paul

PRICKLEY DUDE! Good to see you here. :thumbsup:

That was Glen's machine. He lived down the way from our winter camp when you had the modified trailer/house/prospectors camp. I think he made three of them. Retail was about $16,000 if I remember right.

Well made high quality machine but the small wheels, heavy weight and limited throughput pretty much made it unprofitable for a serious operation. You might have seen Glen testing the machine concept in the Little San Domingo area just before Jackass Flats. That was back in 2009 - 2010 or so. He brought it to Stanton for Easter the year we first met you as I recall.

One of the machines was seen around Congress last year I think? Glen has moved on to other things but I could ask around and see if someone has one of the machines still working.

We miss you but glad you aren't a Congresscritter anymore. Bigger and better is good. Ruby says Hi!

Heavy Pans

Barry

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread