Desert Drywashing 101 Videos

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
very good vids :icon_thumleft: thanks for sharing them .

OP
OP
Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thank's Tank! :icon_thumright: - Terry

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Old thread but good videos Terry, thanks!

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MISSING DUST MASKS TO PROTECT YOUR LUNGS- safety education also desireable as Desert/Valley fever is raging on in this drought. Center for Disease control has the figures as the decimation continues-John

midnightmoon

Mar 8, 2008
Los Angeles, California
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Great vids ... and what ^John^ said.

I am a member of a club, and no one has dust masks, not even the kids. Thanks John. I think I need to bring a case of them next time and try to start a trend.

Last edited:

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Decimated the Original OC 49rs club founders as a dozen died,at least,from that slow insideous disease. Even the prisoners in the high desert prison coming down with it like crazy. Your a good man MM to help your fellow miners-respect--John

midnightmoon

Mar 8, 2008
Los Angeles, California
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Decimated the Original OC 49rs club founders as a dozen died,at least,from that slow insideous disease. Even the prisoners in the high desert prison coming down with it like crazy. Your a good man MM to help your fellow miners-respect--John

Honestly, John, I am glad that an accomplished miner brought up the subject of dust masks. Tell you the truth, I didn't want to be the only one out there wearing one when even the kids in the club don't. So my daughter and I would go it alone when there wasn't a group outing planned.

I did not know about the original OC 49ers. Wow -- and not a good wow. :sad10:

After Hurricane Sandy hit, we found a good deal on Amazon and sent cases of dust masks to a cleaning crew in the Rockaways, NY that asked. You made me realize, I really should be doing this now for my own peoples here.

And thank you John.

-- Katt.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread