Testing a homebuil Olyeller 2nd generation drywasher

frank

Sep 4, 2004
N.W. Arizona
Detector(s) used
ML 3500,Whites GMT,Gold Bug I
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is my 1st attempt at a video, NEVER shot one before.
Hell I never touched a computer till I was 53.
I took my 2ND Generation Olyeller drywasher prototype out for a test drive and was totally satisfied with its running and recovery this weekend.
Did my best at learning how to make a Youtube upload also.
Greg, "Live2fish" met us out there to supervise the operation and got so enthused he grabbed my pick and joined in on the initial testing. Thanks Greg, I'm gettin too old for the prolonged pick an shovel routine!!! :tisk-tisk:
I just love that ol clakety-clack of the bellows at work an less dust to put up with than a motorized blower unit.
Second Generation Ol Yeller Drywasher Test Run at Gold Basin Arizona
with Bill Serini at the shovel, his wife Gloria and Teri G. AKA (Teridible) waiting their turn as backup shovelers.
Test was started the day before this video and was a success.
Bill S. in this video has the drywasher set up on an angle to SLOW its running because he likes to have plenty of time to feed it.
When he saw it running the day before he asked if he could take it and use it the next day and this is the video from that.
I will do the next video with the machine running showing it moving the material at a faster speed because of the angle it it set at.
Heres a look see.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qRty6d38GM&feature=player_detailpage#t=3s

maui

Dec 3, 2007
maui, hawaii
Detector(s) used
whites GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey frank, you did real good with the video and your newer version of old yeller looks real nice.
did you folks find anything good?
take care frank and all the best to you. ron

OP
OP
frank

frank

Sep 4, 2004
N.W. Arizona
Detector(s) used
ML 3500,Whites GMT,Gold Bug I
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
maui said:
hey frank, you did real good with the video and your newer version of old yeller looks real nice.
did you folks find anything good?
take care frank and all the best to you. ron

Thanks Ron, We darn near ALWAYS find something good !!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread