The Spaghetti Drywasher
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Aug 2011
    Santee
    Many
    5 times

The Spaghetti Drywasher

Being a drywasher myself...I just completed this drywashing video and was wondering what you drywashers think about it. Your input would be greatly appreciated. Lets see if I can get this youtube link to work.

us
    I can dig it! "WP"

Mar 2007
    Arizona
    Bounty Hunter's, Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Suction Dredges, Hand Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Gold Pans, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4 Shaker table etc
    4126 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Re: The Spaghetti Drywasher

Killer Video
    Watched it twice....... Loved the music and the cinematography,

Best drywasher video I ever viewed (except maybe for the one with the cutie)
    Something about the gold could have been more believable

GG~

May 2005
    St. Louis, missouri
    4435 times

i thought it was great untill you put your "gold" into the bag. i wish you have what you would have really gotten from a drywasher.but the video was excellent! made me wanna go out and tweek my drywasher a bit!

us
    Aug 2011
    Santee
    Many
    5 times

Thanks you guys!! I agree with GG I think if I added a good lookin gal in there, it might have been better but then again.... it could distract from the topic

May 2005
    St. Louis, missouri
    4435 times

Quote Originally Posted by Bucket247
    Thanks you guys!! I agree with GG I think if I added a good lookin gal in there, it might have been better but then again.... it could distract from the topic
    hahahaha, you could always watch it again to see the DWer working!

us
    I can dig it! "WP"

Mar 2007
    Arizona
    Bounty Hunter's, Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Suction Dredges, Hand Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Gold Pans, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4 Shaker table etc
    4126 times

How about making another video featuring dueling drywashers........ with a cute cowgirl, against an old geezer.
    I'll volunteer as the old geezer

I can see it all now.....the theme from the Good the Bad and the Ugly playing in the background (click play now).........The leather vest clad buxom gal in cowboy hat and daisy dukes, perspiration on her ample cleavage glistening under the noon day sun, pausing from her shoveling to cast her sultry gaze at the old geezer just as he is struggling to hoist another shovel full of material into his dry washer...... his eyes squinting seductively to meet her gaze as he suddenly empties his entire load in slow motion ................completely missing the hopper

GG~

May 2005
    St. Louis, missouri
    4435 times

yep you got that right!haha

us
    Feb 2011
    Tillamook, OR
    White's 4900/D Pro Plus
    27 times
    Prospecting

You'll need a disclaimer saying "check with your doctor to make sure your heart is strong enough before viewing this video."

Gramps
    It is better to die fighting evil than to live under it.

us
    Oct 2011
    1 times

Quote Originally Posted by GoodyGuy
    How about making another video featuring dueling drywashers........ with a cute cowgirl, against an old geezer.
    I'll volunteer as the old geezer

I can see it all now.....the theme from the Good the Bad and the Ugly playing in the background .........The leather vest clad buxom gal in cowboy hat and daisy dukes, perspiration glistening under the noon day sun, pausing from her shoveling to cast her sultry gaze at the old geezer just as he is struggling to hoist another shovel full of material into his dry washer...... his eyes squinting seductively to meet her gaze as he suddenly empties his entire load in slow motion ................completely missing the hopper

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hYV-JSjpyU
    his eyes squinting seductively to meet her gaze as he suddenly empties his entire load in slow motion!! For a minute there I didn't know which load you were talking about !!!
    Keep it up GG. I love it!

Oh and that was a great video Bucket

GG~

us
    Jan 2005
    CA
    Garrett GTI 2500 and Garrett ProPointer
    32 times

Great Video and Dry washer
    "I can imagine no more rewarding a career. And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy."
    President John F. Kennedy

us
    Aug 2011
    Santee
    Many
    5 times

Thanks Master Chief...it's still my favorite.

May 2005
    St. Louis, missouri
    4435 times

Quote Originally Posted by Gramps43
    You'll need a disclaimer saying "check with your doctor to make sure your heart is strong enough before viewing this video."

Gramps
    ahhahahahahahahahha,Gramps, your comment got me! hahahahaha

us
    Aug 2011
    Santee
    Many
    5 times

In the next few weeks I should have sequel to this video, I'm working on a new one with a different brand of drywasher

us
    Feb 2012
    Harrisburg, Pa.

Very impressive video. Another hobby of mine is videography and that's very well done. Informative and entertaining. 2 thumbs up.

us
    Aug 2011
    Santee
    Many
    5 times

Thanks M&M !! My editing is getting a little better, I still see alot of flaws so I kind of work the bugs out of each issue as I do the next video. It is alot of fun though, I would like to re-do this video sometime in the future when my editing is much much better.

Sponsored Links