The Spaghetti Drywasher

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:notworthy:

Killer Video :headbang:
Watched it twice....... Loved the music and the cinematography,

Best drywasher video I ever viewed :hello2: (except maybe for the one with the cutie) :tongue3:
Something about the gold could have been more believable :dontknow:

GG~

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
i thought it was great untill you put your "gold" into the bag. i wish you have what you would have really gotten from a drywasher.but the video was excellent! made me wanna go out and tweek my drywasher a bit!

OP
OP
Bucket247

Bucket247

Greenie
Aug 18, 2011
Santee
Detector(s) used
Many
Thanks you guys!! I agree with GG I think if I added a good lookin gal in there, :-* it might have been better :thumbsup: but then again.... it could distract from the topic :icon_scratch:

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
Bucket247 said:
Thanks you guys!! I agree with GG I think if I added a good lookin gal in there, :-* it might have been better :thumbsup: but then again.... it could distract from the topic :icon_scratch:
hahahaha, you could always watch it again to see the DWer working!

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How about making another video featuring dueling drywashers........ with a cute cowgirl, against an old geezer.
I'll volunteer as the old geezer :tongue3:

I can see it all now.....the theme from the Good the Bad and the Ugly playing in the background (click play now).........The leather vest clad buxom gal in cowboy hat and daisy dukes, perspiration on her ample cleavage glistening under the noon day sun, pausing from her shoveling to cast her sultry gaze at the old geezer just as he is struggling to hoist another shovel full of material into his dry washer...... his eyes squinting seductively to meet her gaze as he suddenly empties his entire load in slow motion ................completely missing the hopper :laughing7:

GG~

Gramps43

Feb 27, 2011
Tillamook, OR
Detector(s) used
White's 4900/D Pro Plus
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
You'll need a disclaimer saying "check with your doctor to make sure your heart is strong enough before viewing this video." :laughing9: :laughing9:

Gramps

TS wizbang

Greenie
Oct 23, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GoodyGuy said:
How about making another video featuring dueling drywashers........ with a cute cowgirl, against an old geezer.
I'll volunteer as the old geezer :tongue3:

I can see it all now.....the theme from the Good the Bad and the Ugly playing in the background .........The leather vest clad buxom gal in cowboy hat and daisy dukes, perspiration glistening under the noon day sun, pausing from her shoveling to cast her sultry gaze at the old geezer just as he is struggling to hoist another shovel full of material into his dry washer...... his eyes squinting seductively to meet her gaze as he suddenly empties his entire load in slow motion ................completely missing the hopper :laughing7:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hYV-JSjpyU
his eyes squinting seductively to meet her gaze as he suddenly empties his entire load in slow motion!! For a minute there I didn't know which load you were talking about !!!
Keep it up GG. I love it!

Oh and that was a great video Bucket

GG~

The Master Chief

Jan 10, 2005
CA
Detector(s) used
Mine Lab Equinox 800/Mine Lab Gold Monster 1000/ Mine Lab Pro Find 35/Garrett GTI 2500 and Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great Video and Dry washer

OP
OP
Bucket247

Bucket247

Greenie
Aug 18, 2011
Santee
Detector(s) used
Many
In the next few weeks I should have sequel to this video, I'm working on a new one with a different brand of drywasher

MetalMoney

Feb 16, 2012
Harrisburg, Pa.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very impressive video. Another hobby of mine is videography and that's very well done. Informative and entertaining. 2 thumbs up.

OP
OP
Bucket247

Bucket247

Greenie
Aug 18, 2011
Santee
Detector(s) used
Many
Thanks M&M !! My editing is getting a little better, I still see alot of flaws so I kind of work the bugs out of each issue as I do the next video. It is alot of fun though, I would like to re-do this video sometime in the future when my editing is much much better.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread