DRY WASHING 1/2/2012

The Master Chief

Jan 10, 2005
CA
Detector(s) used
Mine Lab Equinox 800/Mine Lab Gold Monster 1000/ Mine Lab Pro Find 35/Garrett GTI 2500 and Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Myself and a budy went out drywashing in the High Desert. Real Fine Gold. See pic attached. Happy New Year to all.
[/img]

Sluice Box

Jan 1, 2012
The cold north
Detector(s) used
ACE 150, ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How much dirt did it take you to get down to that? It's sure looking pretty shiny down in the bottom of that pan though. This motivates me to go and hit the river today possibly, but so cold outside though.... Good post!

Sluice Box

OP
OP
The Master Chief

The Master Chief

Jan 10, 2005
CA
Detector(s) used
Mine Lab Equinox 800/Mine Lab Gold Monster 1000/ Mine Lab Pro Find 35/Garrett GTI 2500 and Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Slice box, Thanks for the comments. I have attached a few more pics. It was real fine Gold hard to really take a good pic. We worked all day in that wash. I would say that is running 70 shovels than ran concentrates. Ran it a total of 210 Shovels. Allot of Dirt. See extra pics attached. Good luck with your prospecting. the weather was outstanding!

OP
OP
The Master Chief

The Master Chief

Jan 10, 2005
CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is the same two guys cleaned up. Retired both of us. Attended a CPO retirement Ceremony as particpants.

Chief Petty Officer Retirement Creed
You have on this day experienced what comes to all of us who serve on active duty in “OUR NAVY.” I say “OUR NAVY” because your departure from active duty in no way terminates your relationship. By law and by tradition, U.S. Navy retirees are always on the rolls ever ready to lend their service when the need arises. The respect you earned as “The Chief” was based on the same attributes you will now carry into retirement. You should have no regrets and should not view your retirement as an end of an era, but rather as orders to a new and more challenging assignment. Remember you have been, and will always be an accepted member of the most exclusive of all fraternities – the U.S. NAVY CHIEF PETTY OFFICERS. The active duty Chiefs salute you – your retired Chiefs welcome you. I wish you the traditional “FAIR WINDS AND FOLLOWING SEAS.”

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread