Fluidized Bed - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    us
    May 2009
    50 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Gg... I've seen that before. It is dukes e sludge tank that got me thinking about water fluid beds & air fluid beds. Read the pdf & patent. It recovers the tiniest particles of gold & does it fast.
    Research is more important than detector but Positive Thinking & The Laws of Attraction Rule!
    Think Gold get Gold! Think canslaw get canslaw and other garbage!

us
    I can dig it! "WP"

Mar 2007
    Arizona
    Bounty Hunter's, Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Suction Dredges, Hand Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Gold Pans, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4 Shaker table etc
    4125 times
    I'm still working on a centrifuge separator I'm making from an old washing machine.

A great book to get is MINERAL PROCESSING TECHNOLOGY by Barry A.Wills
    It aint cheap but it's loaded with info, 456 pages worth!

I have the sixth edition but there is now a seventh edition

'Mineral Processing Technology' provides practicing engineers and students of mineral processing, metallurgy and mining with a review of the common ore-processing techniques utilized in modern installations. Each chapter encompasses all the recent technical developments which are advancing at a rapid rate to deal with the processing of increasingly complex and refractory ores. New equipment and process routes are also discussed.

This seventh edition also highlights the developments and the challenges facing the mineral processor, particularly with regard to the environmental problems posed in improving the efficiency of the existing processes and also in dealing with the waste created. Four appendices are attached, one of which contains a valuable collection of BASIC computer programs. The work is fully indexed and referenced.

It's very technical but has all the info you need to become an expert at mineral recovery.

Go for the gold!
    GG~

us
    May 2009
    50 times
    GG... it looks like a good book.

I've always been interested in centrifuges. Can't wait to see yours in action. You must have a garage full of cool equipment based on what I have seen in your posts!
    Research is more important than detector but Positive Thinking & The Laws of Attraction Rule!
    Think Gold get Gold! Think canslaw get canslaw and other garbage!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links