Gold hunting buddy Ca Antelope Valley

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Flippin, welcome to tnet! - I can't believe no one has responded. 7 flakes in a pan would make ME come runnin if I was close. Keep on!!

mellowyellow

Sep 30, 2012
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Gold bug
I have found a place near my house in palmdale Ca with small amounts of gold 1 to 7 small flakes per pan.I am looking for someone with a dry washer who would like to give this place a try with me before I invest in my own dry washer.Thanks Andrew

Hey bud, did you ever dry wash it?? Let me know, I will help ya

Bishop Logics

Oct 6, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry for bumping a 2 year old post but does anyone know of a good place to start in the AV area. Looking to just have fun and get out doors.

rodoconnor

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your best bet would be to join The AVTHS . They have claims with good gold in the El Pasos and Randsburg area.. Forget about Mojave /Rosamond area.Almost entirely private and heap leach process. Lots of little known places in the desert also.

R3ne

Jan 8, 2018
Cagayan de Oro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hunting buddy

Flippin, welcome to tnet! - I can't believe no one has responded. 7 flakes in a pan would make ME come runnin if I was close. Keep on!!

Are you interested of hunting gold bars? We have here in my country but dont know where to dig. Im looking for somebuddy who can help me

cpomike13

Jul 11, 2015
SoCal
Detector(s) used
Whites SST
Whites GoldMaster e series
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have found a place near my house in palmdale Ca with small amounts of gold 1 to 7 small flakes per pan.I am looking for someone with a dry washer who would like to give this place a try with me before I invest in my own dry washer.Thanks Andrew
Hey bud, I have a Keene 140s, 1st gen. Drywasher(2014) and I'm looking for a buddy to prospect with. I also have a goldmaster and all kinds of digging tools. We can try your area first and then I can take you to the Randsburg
/El Paso mountain area too. I can see that this is an old thread, but if you're still interested? 20180203_115324.jpg 20170911_093247.jpg 1518378584963.jpg

golden-miner

Apr 10, 2018
CA
Detector(s) used
GPX5000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey, I have some good digging tools and GPX5000 detector

mytimetoshine

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2013
El Dorado County
Detector(s) used
GRIZZLY GOLD TRAP - ANGUS MACKIRK EXPLORER- BLUE BOWL - GOLD CUBE, MINELAB PRO 25 PINPOINTER-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This thread is from 2013..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions