still gettin crumbs

gold tramp

Bronze Member
Dec 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
We gave our spot a few days to dry out a little, went up to do my final sweep n crack pickins, and realy go over all my bedrock with my bleeper make sure I didn't leave one hiding out.
well my metal detector didn't work I was bummed cause I hadn't bleeped my spot in a week of digging big no, no, I managed to work about 6 hours on drywashin, but had to make piles as my ore was still fairly moist.
ended up getting a few more crumbs.

got my bleeper working, it turned out to be my head phones, so I went out sunday braved the freezing winds bleeped for about 5 hours found nothing, me and my dog camped out, nearly froze as we aren't equipped for winters that are cold, and left as soon as the sun warmed us up.

Looks like we can still get some more placering before the year is over, I have yet to see if my deposit im digging on has more than one pay zone in it, I have just cleaned the main deposit so far, so now i drop down to the next gravel dump, with any luck i hit another pay zone.
i did a quick spot chk on the exposed bedrock down stream, but it had just a few specks, which led me to believe i had just a small residual placer so i just went to work on the zone.
Heading out to try n see if i can get one more grubstake for 2013.
GT..............

OP
OP
G

gold tramp

Bronze Member
Dec 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
crumbs are getting smaller there is still a bunch but its so light it takes a bunch to make weight.
im going for one more good run then its adios till spring, still havnt punched into the next drop zone been cleaning the last of the bedrock I have exposed double chking for hidden pockets.
My bleeper is definatly toast it will hit big nuggs but it will no longer stay balanced ?

The guys keep draggin me over the mnt to chk out mines having a hard time staying at the dryplacer I think that was what they had planned they are not digging on the whole mining thing anymore thank God they didn't catch the bug!

should be chking that drop zone this week, got a big wind blowing right now so as soon as it stops we will hit it, might get a Christmas pocket.

heres a pic of some crumbs sorry for the view camera is getting old.
GT....................

View attachment 915518 View attachment 915521

kazcoro

Feb 11, 2013
Glendale
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro, Gold Buddy drywasher, Black Magic, Pro Gold recirc, Custom highbanker/2.5" dredge, Roadrunner Member
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nice crumbs.

jair

Sep 6, 2013
Las Vegas
Detector(s) used
Whites and cheep bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nice crumbs.[/QUOTE , do you fly a flag like you show as you are out prospecting?
We have been out to gold basen and seen some one fling one like you display with your log in .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread