getting better recovery on keene 151

rodoconnor

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think that a nonmagnetic flux capacitor may work. Or some of the Tesla inspired devices. Sorry, I couldn't resist. There is nothing wrong at all with implementing improvements on mining machinery. That's how it gets invented in the first place ! Get that thing back together and start fine tuning it G/L

G-bone

Dec 9, 2014
Ventura Ca
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro w/ NEL coil.
Minelab Xterra 705,
Bazooka Snipers (24" and 30").
Royal Folding Sluice with Gold hog mats.
Thompson 12V Puffer Drywasher.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think that a nonmagnetic flux capacitor may work. Or some of the Tesla inspired devices. Sorry, I couldn't resist. There is nothing wrong at all with implementing improvements on mining machinery. That's how it gets invented in the first place ! Get that thing back together and start fine tuning it G/L

I Like It!!! :laughing9:
Flux capacitor DW.jpg

Relichunter1

Feb 2, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon,Tesoro Lobo, Minelab GPX 4500.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone using the Keene 151S drywasher? I am having major trouble with trays sliding into the box. It seems the mods Keene has done to improve recovery is a flaw. The trays don't fit the box very well, its a pain taking them out and putting back in. I regret buying the New and Improved Keene 151s drywasher. They added silk screen, than a plaxiglass and foam in addition to that they added a gray colored matting. This adds an easy 3/8 " to 1/2" making it nearly impossible to install the tray. Can I run the tray without the extra gray matting...it seems to help some but still a royal pain. Not to happy !!! Should have bought Royal recovery boxes...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread