Becks Drywasher

southfork

Bronze Member
Jun 15, 2014
California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My one and only Drywashing adventure Goler Gulch ? using an old becks . The high ground behind me had big bore holes all along the rise . We were finding gold in the bottom of this wash . I still have one of these old becks out in the barn its like new condition . The only thing missing is the metal tag . Scan0001.jpg

rodoconnor

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have an old Beck, it's in pieces . I'll get back together one of theses days. Those guys could sure eat the dirt. Great old machines.

OP
OP
southfork

southfork

Bronze Member
Jun 15, 2014
California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I brought this old post back to the top because my becks dry washer is still sitting out in the barn . May be its time to sell if there any interest in this old machines .

G-bone

Dec 9, 2014
Ventura Ca
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro w/ NEL coil.
Minelab Xterra 705,
Bazooka Snipers (24" and 30").
Royal Folding Sluice with Gold hog mats.
Thompson 12V Puffer Drywasher.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool Pic!
Look at the slap in that Drive Belt!
Woo hoooo.

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
What a cool design of a dry washer...wish I lived closer to dry dirt...:occasion14:

Cleaned up the pic a bit...went from small to too large..lol

Scan0001-2.jpg

Scan0001-3.jpg

Hard Prospector

Aug 29, 2012
SO CAL
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Monster, Sierra Gold Trac, GB2, the Falcon......and just as many drywashers
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I brought this old post back to the top because my becks dry washer is still sitting out in the barn . May be its time to sell if there any interest in this old machines .
What kind of shape is it in, where in Ca and how much?

dsrtdwg1

Sep 3, 2015
Brawley
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Gold Monster 1000, Keene 212v Puffer Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have wanted to chime in on this thread but.........UHHHHH. had to clean the garage to get to the thing. beck4.JPG beck1.JPG beck2.JPG beck3.JPG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread