Leaf Blower for Dry Washer

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Arizona - Is there any other state worth visiting
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
My views of CA are not politically charged or driven such as yours. Remember the voters of CA have a say and it's the voters that have allowed the mess that you call home. One only needs to know how CA has voted the last 20 plus years to see the issues that CA faces.
I used to live in southern California. One of the best places on earth to live! Except for the political garbage. I'd love to live there again if it ever was in the cards for me again. I loved exploring the old mines and ghost towns outside of Big Bear.

sent from a potato...

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Arizona - Is there any other state worth visiting
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Be my last post on this subject
Do u know why Osha comes up with nonsense like you need to be tied off when ya get above the second run on a ladder
Cuz of guys like you, complacency
I offer up a suggestion and a reason end of f story

Sounds like an employee driven by a union. I have nothing against the unions, but those that go to bat for the union worker has it written, can't lift this, can't do that, it's time to take a break... With so much BS In written in the bylaws it's amazing any work gets down in a 8 hour shift by a union worker. I was in the union as a journeyman electrician back in the 70's and learn a lesson that I will not ever repeat. The union contractor says, "Men we have a job to complete, but the work does not start for another 4 months. I want you (me) to walk around the next 4 months looking like your doing something" I walked off the job 10 minutes later. This was on a military base where my taxes were paying my wages. The same mess happen on the oil pipeline in Alaska. Originally was to cost under a billion dollars and the final tab was 8 billion.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread