Thompson Bellows gets the fine gold

Seden

Jan 28, 2008
DSC00219.JPG I don't know if you can see it but to the right of the presidents head is gold smaller than the tip of a pin! I got this by simply re-running the cons once. This is from 4 teaspoons of cons I'm just starting to run (got a 2 gallon bucket 1" thick with drywash cons) I can hardly wait to see what I get from the rest!

I love my Thompson Bellows! It's the hot ticket for running here in LA where there's too darn many busy bodies. It's the 12Volt model so I don't give away my position or cause anyone concern that I'm going to start a fire.

Randy-Desert Rat in good standing.

Hard Prospector

Aug 29, 2012
SO CAL
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Monster, Sierra Gold Trac, GB2, the Falcon......and just as many drywashers
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I bought my Thompson this last winter but never got out with it (kept using my Royal). I was told that the puffers do a better job catching the fines plus their's nothing wrong with stealth either and it sounds like your pleased with results. When I ordered mine they seemed like very nice people.

shovel78

May 30, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a Thompson and really like it. I never lose any gold.

jair

Sep 6, 2013
Las Vegas
Detector(s) used
Whites and cheep bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I have a Thompson and really like it. I never lose any gold.
had mine for a bought 6 years , If you hike in any where , it's the best and a small battery like a motor cycle or lawn mower work grate for a day or two .

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Constant flow much more better but nosey folks never mind their own business and indeed puffer much quieter in bone dry kalif-John

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread