How Long Will Blower Run on a Tank of Gas?

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Arizona - Is there any other state worth visiting
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Got a new leaf Blower Echo 250. Was curious how long the blower will run on a fill up of gas? If I take a gallon of gas with me to the desert, will that be enough?

Well it is going to depend on the RPM of which you run the blower, but 1.5 gallons of fuel will last me 10 hours.

Last edited:

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
<snip>If I take a gallon of gas with me to the desert, will that be enough?

Be sure ya don't forget the 2-cycle oil, or premix the fuel before you
leave home...:occasion14:

Hard Prospector

Aug 29, 2012
SO CAL
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Monster, Sierra Gold Trac, GB2, the Falcon......and just as many drywashers
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
One tank (blower) seems to last me 45-60 min, I also clean the air filter element after each session of hard use.

kazcoro

Feb 11, 2013
Glendale
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro, Gold Buddy drywasher, Black Magic, Pro Gold recirc, Custom highbanker/2.5" dredge, Roadrunner Member
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Using them wide open, they last me 45 minutes each tank. That is on the roof, again, wide open the whole time. Drywasher throttle, about an hour. Time flies when you are having fun, though and it won't seem that long.

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Arizona - Is there any other state worth visiting
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Got a new leaf Blower Echo 250. Was curious how long the blower will run on a fill up of gas? If I take a gallon of gas with me to the desert, will that be enough?

Panman, I did not answer your question per tank cause Echo has a new 250 and not knowing if you have old or new version. The new version holds nearly 17oz. of fuel of which 1 gallon of fuel will give you 7.5 tanks of fuel.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions