2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
GMT&GM3 Whites MXT Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher 1280, OMG and the TDI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
it's slow cuz ther is no water for showers here crazyfornia, everybody is out drywashin:laughing9:

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OOPS got a inch of rain or so early this am so time to return to wet work. More rain please as we're 46" shy of a normal year up here. John

OP
OP
Mike Gibson

Mike Gibson

Jun 7, 2014
San Diego, Ca.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anybody going to the PLP Sleepy Bear outing in Randsburg this weekend ? The weather synopsis looks great !

AbTexEx

Nov 27, 2008
America's Dairyland
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Too many hurricanes this time of year.

reallyhaterain.JPG

AJones

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Arizona - Is there any other state worth visiting
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Mike,

To wet here in southern Az. to even think of drywashing. I am going out soon to MD and then get the trommel out. Been holding back from doing any prospecting after my shoulder replacement and knee surgery, then the passing of my father just a few weeks ago. How is the Viper-Vac working for you. I just finished cutting out a half dozen kits today.

el_guapo

Tenderfoot
Nov 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just figured I'd ask since the Drywasing forum has been pretty quiet for the last week. Hope everybodys out getting some yella' gold. Good Luck!

I'm in SoCal and I'm still getting wet soil at about 3ft. I'll probably make a drywashing trip soon, and try out my old/new machine. I bought a brand new Thompson Drywasher in 2013 and still haven't used it. It's a puffer and looks as new as the day I bought it. I don't care for the noise of a blower/earphones. Since ya can never find "enough" gold, I settled with the puffer and preserved my outdoors experiences. I'll live and die by the soothing sounds of a woof and an occasional clack. Still need to buy a 12v battery...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread