Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
He didn't take his website down. He failed to renew the annual registration and the whippetengineering.com website domain no longer belongs to him.

Maybe he will start a new website but the old one is gone. I hope he is still in business. People who have used his drywasher seem to be very impressed with the quality and function.

Here's the website he was using before he started his own. Maybe you can reach him through that link?

Heavy Pans

oldkoot

Jan 18, 2017
in the Tucson AZ area now
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom
Garrett GM 24K
2-Nokta/Macro Legend Pro Pack
Simplex Plus
Xterra 705
x2 quest X Pointer Max - my favorite
Fisher F Pulse
Nokta Pulse Dive 2in1 kit
Garrett AT Pro (not Used)
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
He didn't take his website down. He failed to renew the annual registration and the whippetengineering.com website domain no longer belongs to him.

Maybe he will start a new website but the old one is gone. I hope he is still in business. People who have used his drywasher seem to be very impressed with the quality and function.

Here's the website he was using before he started his own. Maybe you can reach him through that link?

Heavy Pans

Looked at link just a place to place an order for one and an email but no phone number I always like to make contact by phone before I order something like that to get out any questions I may have up front looks like a pretty good little dry washer but my question is how durable is the material he uses

the areas I would use it in

oldkoot

Jan 18, 2017
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom
Garrett GM 24K
Simplex Plus
Xterra 705
Fisher F Pulse
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Heavy Pans

Looked at the link you provided its a place to place an order of one of them and a email but no phone number I always like to make contact by phone when I am thinking about purchasing something like this to get out any and all questions I may have up front

It seems like it would be ideal for what I want as where I would use it you almost have to be a mountain goat to get there so the weight of it seems perfect

oldkoot

Jan 18, 2017
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom
Garrett GM 24K
Simplex Plus
Xterra 705
Fisher F Pulse
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
sorry for the double post stupid lap top went nuts

utah mason

Jul 10, 2015
utah
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Heard from Mark at whippet drywashers yesterday. His email is back up and running, he didn't realize it was down.
He has just completed the air box and the bellows and will be starting on the hopper next. Estimated delivery date would be mid March. So I should have it in plenty of time before the weather allows for drywashing.

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Heard from Mark at whippet drywashers yesterday. His email is back up and running, he didn't realize it was down.
He has just completed the air box and the bellows and will be starting on the hopper next. Estimated delivery date would be mid March. So I should have it in plenty of time before the weather allows for drywashing.

Oh wow, good, so glad to hear that!!

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congres, AZ/ former California Outlawed Gold Miner
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool :)
This is the one that I would order if I wanted a drywasher :)
I'm still thinking about it, did you guys have to pay upfront? If it's going to be a year wait then...

arizau

Bronze Member
May 2, 2014
AZ
Detector(s) used
Beach High Banker, Sweep Jig, Whippet Dry Washer, Lobo ST, 1/2 width 2 tray Gold Cube, numerous pans, rocker box, and home made fluid bed and stream sluices.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'm still thinking about it, did you guys have to pay upfront? If it's going to be a year wait then...

I have mine already but at the time it was about a $250 deposit and balance upon shipment if I remember correctly.

Last edited:

utah mason

Jul 10, 2015
utah
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
He didn't want any money from me, I've offered to pay several times. He said, pay when they are complete.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread