OP
OP
B

bassman1975

Tenderfoot
Oct 8, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for the info. I checked the site out and they do have dry material washer. I sent an email to them looking if they have anything a but smaller. I am mainly looking for something that i can tow behind my truck and still be able to handle a backhoe load. Again thanks for the info.

Lucky Eddie

Feb 9, 2010
Lots of em downunder... most of our alluvial gold is in the desert = no water so we dry wash a LOT.

Your "problem" is we call em "dry blowers" not "dry washers".

https://www.reedsprospecting.com.au...ss_prospecting_equipment_-_2012_catalogue.pdf

Large Dry Blower
•
Mobile large dry blower that can be towed behind a 4 x 4.
•
25 tonne rated, can build any sized required.
•
Vibrating top screen deck.
•
Electric start diesel driven motor that feeds hydraulic pump
•
All operation is using hydraulic motors
•
Moving bin floor for constant feeding to riffle trays
Options include:
•
Bellows or constant air supply
•
Petrol driven or electric 3 phase
•
Custom Made to suit requirements of Prospector
Costs: Au$ TBA, Above model: $ 28,700.00
Delivery: 70 days

TThere are probably others!.

That was just the result from the first quick search!

OP
OP
B

bassman1975

Tenderfoot
Oct 8, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you Lucky Eddie. The simple word change will help. Thank you for the link as well. Take care.

Shawn

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't believe you haven't tried Keene Engineering. Call or email Pat Keene at [email protected]

KEENE ENGINEERING

If Keene doesn't already have what you want, they can either make it or tell you who does.

......... or ................

If you can't find anything commercially available, build it yourself! Plenty of plans out there, just scale them up to the size you want.

Mike

OP
OP
B

bassman1975

Tenderfoot
Oct 8, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good point Gollum. Don't know why I didn't think of that.

Hard Prospector

Aug 29, 2012
SO CAL
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Monster, Sierra Gold Trac, GB2, the Falcon......and just as many drywashers
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Saw this miner use 3 Keene 151's attached contiguously and he fed them with a Bobcat fitted out with a bucket. One guy driving the machine and another miner tending the drywashers (and shoveling tailings like a slave) Very simple, effective and easy operation.

Lucky Eddie

Feb 9, 2010
Tailing's guy, needed one of these then.

$_20.JPG

No reason to be swinging a shovel these days.

Back in the day I always used a long handled shovel, coz the doctor told me to "keep away from work!". :laughing7:

ZIMKIM

Greenie
Jul 9, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Saw this miner use 3 Keene 151's attached contiguously and he fed them with a Bobcat fitted out with a bucket. One guy driving the machine and another miner tending the drywashers (and shoveling tailings like a slave) Very simple, effective and easy operation.

that manufactures a large scale drywasher. Large enough to feed it with a backhoe or bobcat. Anybody have any info on who and where i can purchase one?

BoydBros

Jul 28, 2019
Arizona
Detector(s) used
MineLab GoldMonster 1000
Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Send a note to guys at "I Brake for Bedrock" on YouTube

or these folks:

ZIMKIM

Greenie
Jul 9, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that manufactures a large scale drywasherxender discord omegle. Large enough to feed it with a backhoe or bobcat. Anybody have any info on who and where i can purchase one?

Hard Prospector

Aug 29, 2012
SO CAL
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Monster, Sierra Gold Trac, GB2, the Falcon......and just as many drywashers
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
that manufactures a large scale drywasher. Large enough to feed it with a backhoe or bobcat. Anybody have any info on who and where i can purchase one?

Keene will build you whatever you want.........just make sure you have a wad of dough in the packet

xracer550

Oct 31, 2012
Palmdale , CA
Detector(s) used
Goldbug 2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I found this unit is Randsburg / Atolia area they take the boxes home when finished
drywash 003.JPG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread