Looking for partner(s) dry washing my claims in Az

rockbar

Oct 19, 2015
AZ
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I would like to spend some time this Winter working my claims South of Bagdad, Az. I am hoping to find someone who wants to meet out there to spend 3-4 days at a time dry washing. The ground has produced very nice, coarse gold but can be spotty.
If a really good spot is found, we would spend whatever time it takes to mine it out. Split depends on lots of variables but I will be very fair.

Would prefer someone who is experienced with his/her own equipment so that we can work separately or together depending on how things work out. I have a Royal Gold large dry washer. I also have a smaller Gold Buddy I could lend out.

Prefer non-smokers and those that don't drink excessively. Send me a PM and we can take it from there. Not in a hurry to get started but want to put this out there to see if there is someone local (central Az) that has the time and energy.

I'm in Prescott, so ideally I'm looking for people in the general neighborhood of Central Az. Thank you.

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

rockbar

Oct 19, 2015
AZ
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Bill,
Thanks for your interest. I sent you an e-mail with some preliminary info.

N-Lionberger

Bronze Member
Dec 1, 2013
Arcata, California
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1212-x
Fisher Gold Bug 2
Whites 4900/SP3
Dowsing rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I wish I wasn't so busy, I would love to snowbird in AZ and actually get to use my drywasher, built a wood puffer drywasher at the height of the California drought as a lot of places I wanted to highbank were bone dry many feet down. As soon as it was functional and I was ready to hit my spot it started raining, same thing happened this year, I was highbanking and realized the dirt was dry enough and sure enough when I pulled the drywasher out of the basement it started raining.

OP
OP
R

rockbar

Oct 19, 2015
AZ
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Bob,
Thanks for your interest. I sent you a PM.

OP
OP
R

rockbar

Oct 19, 2015
AZ
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Rege,
Thanks for your interest. Sent you a PM.

jair

Sep 6, 2013
Las Vegas
Detector(s) used
Whites and cheep bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Jair from Las Vegas ,
Have Equipmet,
I fabricate as needed . Interested if your still looking .
Cat field tech.
Very active person .
Have RV for camping . None smoke , no animals ,
Very lite drinker .

OP
OP
R

rockbar

Oct 19, 2015
AZ
Primary Interest:
Prospecting