Keene drywasher recent upgrades

Hard Prospector

Aug 29, 2012
SO CAL
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Monster, Sierra Gold Trac, GB2, the Falcon......and just as many drywashers
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Keene makes good equipment but their web site could use improvement. Same with customer service in set up and operation, experience and good info usually marginal (unless you get Pat or his brother on the phone)

OP
OP
oidium45

oidium45

Mar 6, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keene makes good equipment but their web site could use improvement. Same with customer service in set up and operation, experience and good info usually marginal (unless you get Pat or his brother on the phone)

Hmm. You just gave me an idea. I know a few dudes testing out Keenes new A52s. I bet they can get Pat to send me some better pics. Couldn't hurt to try I suppose.

Bronze Member
May 26, 2011
tujunga ca
Detector(s) used
xlt mxt gmz and now a gmt whites
call and ask for pat,i sure he has better pictures,
brad

AZADAM

Jun 26, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Im sorry but even the Keene guys dont know how to set up their equipment properly. And their employees likely don not run 3 buckets through a drywasher during a year.

Relichunter1

Feb 2, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon,Tesoro Lobo, Minelab GPX 4500.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Matt, I bought 5 Keene 151S box and riffle trays with the so called new and improved screens last year, 3,500 bucks!! for my 5-bank self built drywasher. I am rather disappointed :BangHead: in those trays..read my todays post in the Drywasher section.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread