cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had been following the DUMPSTER DIVING thread for years. In this new forum changeover I was not able to find that thread. So everybody now has their own spot to talk about DIVING.:icon_thumright:

I never was never able to add very much because I still have that feeling that I am digging through someones garbage. But I do keep an eye on my local bins.

I did find two sterling silver bracelets once, someone had thrown away a sewing box with lots of drawers. I quickly opened a few and saw just sewing junk. But one drawer had a lot of safety pins. Something made me dig through the pins. I found the Italian bracelets.

DPBOB

Silver Member
Apr 12, 2006
DES PLAINES IL
Detector(s) used

"Your going Metal Detecting
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had been following the DUMPSTER DIVING thread for years. In this new forum changeover I was not able to find that thread. So everybody now has their own spot to talk about DIVING.:icon_thumright:

I never was never able to add very much because I still have that feeling that I am digging through someones garbage. But I do keep an eye on my local bins.

I did find two sterling silver bracelets once, someone had thrown away a sewing box with lots of drawers. I quickly opened a few and saw just sewing junk. But one drawer had a lot of safety pins. Something made me dig through the pins. I found the Italian bracelets.

Thanks Cyberdan for following the Dumpster Diving Thread....It's own forum....:icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
cyberdan

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Cyberdan for following the Dumpster Diving Thread....It's own forum....:icon_thumleft:
So you are the one who started that loooong thread. I remember that teen girl with anger problems very well. Is that a phone in her hand?

Thanks.

chenty

Nov 4, 2012
missouri
Detector(s) used
BT IV, ACE 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MAN, this TN site is sooooo cool, it has something for everyone:occasion14:
it's been yrs......but I also did some dumpster diving back in the day.
I use to drive a sweeper yrs ago and found some cool stuff most of it was new
that had a SMALL flaw an was set out for trash, but went home with me.....LOL!

Have a great day

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use to drive a sweeper yrs ago and found some cool stuff most of it was new
that had a SMALL flaw an was set out for trash, but went home with me.....LOL! Have a great day

I drive a sweeper now, and the mall lots are full of goodies most of the time. Two night's ago behind a Walmart there was an opened box of remote Batman cars tossed to the side. Well I can say I left that lot clean :laughing7: The other great ting is shoppers are very generous leaving cash behind for me to pick up too :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread