I always seem to find unique stuff in dumpsters!

UnknownTreasures

Apr 23, 2013
Midwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is one of my best new dumpster-dive finds. An autograph book circa 1939. Not sure if any of the signatures are famous people or not. It did also have an inserted folded up piece of paper with an autograph of 'Keystone the Magician'. Anyone know if this guy is even famous? I'm also selling it on EBAY if anyone is interested. If not, I will just pass it on to my Treasure Hunting friends.

You can see more pics, or the auction here!

Attachments

• vintage autograph book possible celebrity autographs for sale great condition-6.jpg
    vintage autograph book possible celebrity autographs for sale great condition-6.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 258
  • vintage autograph book possible celebrity autographs for sale great condition.jpg
    vintage autograph book possible celebrity autographs for sale great condition.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 254

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I work at a grocery store in the produce department,& all of our bad product has to be thrown away in dumpsters out back(city ordinence ),so less of it goes to the land fill,anyway the other day I was throwing away a cart full of into the dumpsters,and sitting next to them is someone trash from a home/apartment. There was a microwave,some boots size 9,some bed sheets and 4 necklaces,2 were real nice ,925 stamped on them.Those 2 went into my pocket.I just got back from the store I sell my silver/gold to & I got $125 for them.Not bad for a days work.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions