Apartment Diving

Deeseven

Jul 7, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One of the plus sides of living in a huge apartment complex is I have at least 10 dumpsters to pick from at any time. The downside..lots of people who smash things so nobody else can use them . But this morning I pulled....

Kingdom Hearts II PS2 video game - looks to be complete and in pretty good shape for being in the trash
N64 power supply
N64 Grey controller
Linksys E3000 - works perfectly
Yellow Gameboy Pocket - with box, looks to be rarely used if at all
Acer 24' Flat screen monitor - with a big hammer size hole in the middle :(

that is it for now. Onto the next dumpster

StoneWhisper

Apr 16, 2010
Annapolis Junction, Maryland
Primary Interest:
Other
Yep same thing here.. But you may want to realize what happen the last time I went to the apt complex.. At the first of the month if the renter hasn't been on time with their payments.. the complex tends to throw them out as well as their items.. I've seen renters simply walk away from an apt and leave everything behind. Thou the complex hires non-biased workers to enter the apt and throw everything out.. Thus smashing things in the process. This has been happening way to often and I've been able to get a few nice things before the dumpster crew comes along. However this is all about to change.. as of last we I've had to stop taking my morning walks (when rain is in the forecast) seems the cops have been getting reports that someone (fitting my description) is carrying a riffle around with him.. Duh.. it's an umbrella.. So be mindful when your diving.. be carefuller what you wear and carry away from the trash. It's been said that people have been setting up divers in an attempt to claim that the divers have been stealing items from them.. Case in point.. they throw it away now.. but when they see that someone else wants it.. they call the cops saying you stole it from them..

OP
OP
D

Deeseven

Jul 7, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow that is crazy, thanks for the tips..sadly I'll be moving out of this complex in September so my diving days are numbered :(

StoneWhisper

Apr 16, 2010
Annapolis Junction, Maryland
Primary Interest:
Other
Same here.. thou we're not moving.. it's get way to dangerous for me to walk the streets our area. seems some has been really pestering the cops about my habits.. 7 times the cops have shown up at my location just to catch a glimbs at my umbrella.. It's been reported that it looks like a riffle.. Gees.. its not even safe for me to walk my own area anymore..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread