On my first dumpster haul... I HIT THE MOTHER LOAD!!!!!

Jul 21, 2011
Wv 2 miles from Western,Md
Detector(s) used
Teroso Sand Shark
This is all the stuff for for my first dumpster haul. I haven't dived in ten years.
Not bad for my first go around..
I got 43 plus (gave some away) Virginia Old Bay peanuts, 50 plus licorice candy, several boxes of lindt chocolate candy, two boxes of margarita mix, several boxes of gourmet hot chocolate and gourmet French vanilla powder for coffee, vue keriug kcups (gave to neighbor) and a box of chocolate and peanut butter gourmet popcorn.

*I tried to attach pics, hopefully they came through.*

I did all this this morning! I am going to wake up EVERY morning at 5:30!!! lol

Attachments

• sodastream.jpg
    sodastream.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 242
  • peanuts1.jpg
    peanuts1.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 247
  • kcups.jpg
    kcups.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 236
  • licorice.jpg
    licorice.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 229
Last edited:

StoneWhisper

Apr 16, 2010
Annapolis Junction, Maryland
Primary Interest:
Other
Good finds.. typically companies throw this stuff out because the manufacture requested them to do so.. or that the expiration dates have passed.. so be warned on these kinds of items or any date codes..

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I work at a grocery store and I see allot of "good products" tossed when the vendors that represent the product come in and pull it off the shelf,for different reasons.I try and see if the Food Bank will take it/them,but sometimes the vendors will let us take 'em home.Awhile back a vendor was about to throw away a box with Sherman & Peabody toy that came with those bendable shake lights,there was 144 of these.I ask if I could take them and he said yes.I gave them to my kids old school.

\

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread