Easter Haul

StoneWhisper

Apr 16, 2010
Annapolis Junction, Maryland
Primary Interest:
Other
Easter and any holidays in general are the best time to go dumpster diving.. yet I'm resorting to just local areas mainly up and down the ally.. Here is the setting.. a few weeks after Easter when all those Easter baskets are being thrown away.. you know that colorful Easter grass used to fill the bottom of the Easter basket?.. then a few bits of candy still left in the wrappers.. and yes a couple of real eggs mixed in with those fake plastic eggs..
Knowing how some kids are.. I really don't think they apparent the trouble us grown ups do to create an Easter basket.. thou I'm not one to do this Easter things.. turd shaped Easter eggs and hollow plastic/chocolate Easter bunnies.. just doesn't suit me.
What's happening is the parents are creating these Easter baskets for a few kids that are to young to really enjoy what they are getting and enjoy the hunt.. So in this light.. I open all those plastic Easter eggs and find.. mostly small bills but totaling $20.00 I scream in the ally "Are you people crazy??" But hell keep doing that.. and I might just be able to get our wedding rings out of the pawn shop..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread