This Mornings Find: 8 tracks

Justice70

Oct 18, 2008
michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, Whites Prizm iv
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's a hard thing to find, 8 tracks unopened.

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Gee, maybe I should dig around and see if I still have the ones I had. All had been opened and used (some used beyond usability!). I believe there should be about 17 or 18 of them. I remember one was the Pointer Sisters, one by Carl Perkins (but might have been one that got used up), one was Hank Williams, and the others I can't remember. When we moved here from Texas, I shipped a bunch of stuff and have it in storage. I had two players for the car; but didn't bring them. Maybe I'll run across the 8 tracks sometime. I know that I have about 200 cassette tapes that were still good when I packed them. They are in two racks that hold 100 tapes each, wrapped, and stored at the storage unit. I have the 200 watt amp, double tape player/recorder, equalizer, tuner, CD player, all packed down and a couple of (I believe) Pioneer speaker systems. Sure wish I had the room to use them!!

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I still have a Morse Audiofile stereo, turntable, and 8-track, that I still use, for my albums. Nice upgraded Sony turntable, too.
I think my 8-track still works, just haven't HAD an 8-track tape, (oh lordy), in decades. :BangHead: :laughing7:

I also have an old 50's console stereo, radio, turntable up in GA, still works. Real nice wood cabinet. And,
somewhere in the attic, is my little kids fold-up record player and tv set. LOL!
I could watch "London Bridges" and "Row row row your boat"....... all day long! :laughing7:

rowrowrowbot.jpg :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread