Leonardo da Vinci

torreya

Aug 15, 2013
So I saw this guy hauling all of these frames out of a local bank. I didn't think much of it until I went by later and saw all of the frames in a dumpster..upon closer investigation I saw that the frames were filled with sketches by Leonardo da Vinci. I dove in and rescued around 15 of these. I actually remember seeing these when I was a kid. They were part of a technology exhibit at the bank. I thought they were awesome then...little did I know I would one day own them.

Attachments

• 1432264768652.jpg
    1432264768652.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 465

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Might be time to schedule a trip to the Antiques Road Show or contact Sothebys! If they are genuine, they could be worth a mint.

Frank

OP
OP
torreya

torreya

Aug 15, 2013
Might be time to schedule a trip to the Antiques Road Show or contact Sothebys! If they are genuine, they could be worth a mint.

I wish they were the real deal..pretty sure they are just reproductions..they are still pretty cool though. I have been offered some good money for these too..I'm just too attached.

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am certain they are reproductions as I know the multishot cannon is in a museum. Still very cool.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread