Hi every body

Eddieownz

Tenderfoot
Sep 7, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow I can't believe there is a forum for dumpster diving! This has got to be the coolest forum I've ever seen . So I've been dumpster diving my entire life, my mom was obsessed with it when I was going up, it was me my sister my brother and my mom, the things we found and the fun we had, those were the good old days. The reason I decided to look for this forum is BC recently me and my wife have been going daily for the past 4 days and have I found some crazy good stuff. The first find was amazing, it was a brand new still in the plastic apple t.v 64gb! Worth $199 I got a gift card at Staples the very next day! Also in the same dumpster right below it were 6 in package Samsung 3Dglasses valued at 20-25 a piece! Then the next night I found a barely used hp office her pro 8610 wireless printer with ink in it, it works perfect u can print pictures straight from your phone it's amazing! We and my wife are addicted. I can't wait to see what else I find next so hi everybody I'm Eddie my wife is raylin thanks for having us

PickinOntario

Greenie
Sep 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Greetings from Canada.. Great finds, what places do you find hold the best items? Have a good one [emoji2]

OP
OP
E

Eddieownz

Tenderfoot
Sep 7, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Business are one of my favorites, like offices, the next best place in my opinion are self car washes :D the things people throw away from there cars so cool

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome and I to have fun with what people throw away. Good Luck and Deep Diving.

billjustbill

Bronze Member
Feb 23, 2008
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab SN/XS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you rent a storage bay, don't forget to check the dumpsters there. People throw away more than some dumpsters will hold!

Get a camera and share some pics of you two's discoveries!

Welcome aboard,
Bill

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome! I generally don't dumpster dive but did get a perfectly good golf bag out of one once. Also got a great free dining room table that was sitting on someone's lawn with a "free" sign on it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread