Lego find!!!

BFR

Oct 7, 2014
Lower thumb knuckle Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I always check the dumpster where I live and had good find. A lot of Legos.

20170129_185644.jpg

2 boxes full.

BFR

Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You should do real good on those. First they were free so all will be profit. Do not know if you do a lot of LEGOs but the first thing I would do and I do this no matter were I get them from, wash in light bleach water some can be real nasty. Then I sort brick from minifigs and accessories. I spend a lot of time make sure close if not all are 100% LEGO. First thing someone looking at buying them is seeing how many are not LEGO. Any way I may be telling what to already know.

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
make sure close if not all are 100% LEGO.

Yes, beans my suggestion too. I once bought a big box of lego not knowing about the copycat brand. (I had a daughter and she never wanted things like that) I started looking at them and noticed a slight difference. It was about 50/50 lego. I pointed that out in my auction and sold them anyway.

I did know about those minifigs. still holding on to all of them. I even buy them if I see them loose.

OP
OP
BFR

BFR

Oct 7, 2014
Lower thumb knuckle Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You should do real good on those. First they were free so all will be profit. Do not know if you do a lot of LEGOs but the first thing I would do and I do this no matter were I get them from, wash in light bleach water some can be real nasty. Then I sort brick from minifigs and accessories. I spend a lot of time make sure close if not all are 100% LEGO. First thing someone looking at buying them is seeing how many are not LEGO. Any way I may be telling what to already know.

Thanks for the info. I have not sold legos before. I do know about mega bloks and a third of these were megas. All the minis are lego.

BFR

Mifarmer

Jun 30, 2014
Barry county
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO x2 XP DEUS!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My kids would had died if I dug those out of the trash, they all like them

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions