Found A Ton Of Food To Donate, And a Bunch Of Cool Stuff At GameStop!

OP
OP
J

Jebus

Jan 21, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Found a church that was taking donations for the hurricane victims, that was super happy to take all of these chips! :)

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
sweet video

Getter

Jun 3, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I usually just dumpster dive for cool merchandise, but since so many people are collecting donations for the hurricane victims, I decided to start checking grocery stores as well! In one dumpster, I found around 50 family size bags of tortilla chips to donate!

Maybe I will get some! I live in Arcadia Fl and the eyewall passed right over us, I stayed in my little block house with roofing tin over my windows, crazy, I saw a power pole snapped clean in half, 8ft down, giant live oaks down everywhere, tornado touched down 4 blocks away. Scrap guys are having a ball with carports.

OP
OP
J

Jebus

Jan 21, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Maybe I will get some! I live in Arcadia Fl and the eyewall passed right over us, I stayed in my little block house with roofing tin over my windows, crazy, I saw a power pole snapped clean in half, 8ft down, giant live oaks down everywhere, tornado touched down 4 blocks away. Scrap guys are having a ball with carports.

Wow that is insane! I hope everything is getting better! I sure hope it gets to you or anybody else that could use it!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions