used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
sweet video

b3y0nd3r

Aug 27, 2011
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 nokta impact Equinox 800
They aren't "wasting" that stuff. The way retail outlets work with vendor is called "good faith". So the outlet gets returns and/or trades. The vendor will tell them to destroy the items and they will issue them credit. That outlet could be in heaps of trouble if the any of the vendors see your videos.

OP
OP
J

Jebus

Jan 21, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
They aren't "wasting" that stuff. The way retail outlets work with vendor is called "good faith". So the outlet gets returns and/or trades. The vendor will tell them to destroy the items and they will issue them credit. That outlet could be in heaps of trouble if the any of the vendors see your videos.

Why not just give it away is my question? Donate it or something. Some of those games are pretty expensive, $20+ online.

b3y0nd3r

Aug 27, 2011
Detector(s) used
Why not just give it away is my question? Donate it or something. Some of those games are pretty expensive, $20+ online.

If they gave the games away then what would be the point of selling them? Besides, it has more to do with taxes. By being able to write off stuff, helps their bottom line.

coryg

Mar 18, 2013
Upstate, NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Such a waste throwing that stuff away. Should donate the games to a teen center or after school program for kids in need.

b3y0nd3r

Aug 27, 2011
Detector(s) used
Such a waste throwing that stuff away. Should donate the games to a teen center or after school program for kids in need.

ABSOLUTELY! There are too many kids out there that have nothing. If I found the stuff I would donate it.

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
OK, learned alot on this vid. Thought Game Stop was a place to go play Bingo or something. Not a fan of these games, but you can bet I would not pass up free, something I could give away, trade or sell. Treasure is Treasure not matter what it is or how you find it.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You could open your own game stop Good job

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread