Had One Of My Best Dives In A While Last Night!

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
my younger brother has 3 totes full of them and he says you can never have to much

billjustbill

Bronze Member
Feb 23, 2008
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab SN/XS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mmmmm Legos.

With your appetite for Legos, I'll have to tell you that I see several ads in the Dallas, Tx. area offering to buy them. One fellow said he pays $1 a pound; another listed that he pays $2 to $3 a pound..... If you collect them, are those good prices?

Thanks,
Bill

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
"10" on the dumpster diving point scale, congratulations! :occasion14:

ethanfez

Jun 15, 2013
Colorado
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With your appetite for Legos, I'll have to tell you that I see several ads in the Dallas, Tx. area offering to buy them. One fellow said he pays $1 a pound; another listed that he pays $2 to $3 a pound..... If you collect them, are those good prices?

Thanks,
Bill

I honestly don't know. I just have a few large boxes full and never get tired of playing with them.

Keith Jackson

Aug 12, 2016
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other

Thanks,
Bill

If you are buying, $2 to $3 is a great deal. Looking at auctions on line, depending on the sets that they are from, they sell for over $10 a pound.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found some cool stuff this last weekend Ill post once I go through it all . Thanks to all your cool posts.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread