I Found a printer that retails for $400 and sold it for over $200 the next day!

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found some cool stuff this last weekend Ill post once I go through it all . Thanks to all your cool posts.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've done that, placed things that were still good (books, movies, toys, appliances etc) out in plain view by or on the dumpster when i'm moving so i don't have to haul them with me. Within hours they are usually gone.

Dianapak

Jan 31, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is cool! I am pro recycling and reusing old things, that is great!

Philippe

Dec 9, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some people would never inspect a waste disposal unit to prospect for discarded valuables destined for landfill.

What they would do is commit fraud, steal from their friends and acquaintances or breach the privacy of others by breaking into the confines of their houses and cars to steal their valued belongings.

Dianapak

Jan 31, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, you might have a point, but I tend to believe in good and in people. I am an optimist and I believe that people can have sincere purposes and ways of achieving them. That is why I never blame anyone but try other ways of figuring it out :) Like when my new printer broke down in a couple of weeks after the purchase and I just looked through the internet in the search of a new printer but with higher reviews. I'm glad I bumped into this https://www.palmgear.com/best-printer-for-avery-label/ because it has clear reviews and even pros and cons for each printer presented.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread