One odd find

xaos

Bronze Member
Jul 3, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In an argument, mine just agreed with me..

WTF do I do now?

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Put some panty hose & a skirt on her & lay her under a parked car. You'll get all kinds of You Tube videos!! We found a whole room of them behind a J.C. Pennys Dressed one up & left her under a car down the street from our high school football game with a little ketchup spread around her. All of a sudden watching the game we see almost every cop in the city, helicopter, & ambulance blazing past. Funny as all get out, but the cops weren't too happy. If you got a beauty school close, they'll throw out the heads after there's no hair left. They're all kinds of fun. We took some to shoot at & my son inlaw got a great idea!! He yells stop stop stop!! Jumps out with a head and lays it against a tree and shoots an arrow through it. whiffs a little snow around to cover the tracks. Wish I was there when the next guys came up the hills!!!

Ohhhhh........... You've got many hours of fun ahead of you my friend.....

OP
OP

Silver Member
Dec 10, 2004
East Central Kentucky
Shortly after finding her, I had a yard sale. I placed her on a fence row to draw some attention. Two guys in a Jeep come whipping in and offer $50 bucks, they didn't even look at anything else that I had for sale. It was pretty hilarious watching them drive off with the legs sticking out of the back of the Jeep.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Is about to drop a baby dummy? Looks about 7 months. Not yours I hope.:laughing7:

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found some cool stuff this last weekend Ill post once I go through it all . Thanks to all your cool posts.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread